Page 1 - Reviews - Yes To, Pre-Shampoo Scalp Scrub, Tea Tree, 6 fl oz (177 ml) - iHerb
PK
Posted on May 28, 2022

I've never used a product that I felt warranted a great review, until this product. I have struggled with what I thought was dandruff for years. No matter how many anti dandruff shampoos I used, it made no difference. I had started to accept that I would have this for life. One of my friends recommended I try scalp exfoliation to see if that would help. This is the first product I've tried and I have only used it one time. ONE TIME. My scalp feels so clean and I have absolutely no little specs and flakes anymore. After one use, this has completely eradicated all of the build up and junk on my scalp. My hair is also the softest it has been in my adult life, and looks fantastic. I even cried a little because I have been dealing with the "dandruff" for years with no relief. This product smells good, it is easy to use, and is 100% effective (at least for me). It did make my hair feel a bit dry after I used it so just make sure to use a decent shampoo and conditioner. I will buy this for the rest of my life. If you are struggling and are looking to try something, buy this. Seriously, what are you waiting for?

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Not the easiest to use as it is so thick and takes some effort to spread all over the scalp, but cleans well. It benefits the scalp by reducing the oily smell significantly after a long day. The scent is nothing special, smells like normal herb. The hair feels a bit dry after washing off the product, but becomes normal after using my daily shampoo. Overall good quality, would consider to purchase again.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Effective but sensitive scalp scrub. Scent is mild and pleasant. Easy to use and easy to rinse away. Doesn't dry out hair or scalp. Good sized package small amount lasts for long

Posted on May 9, 2022

I have a sensitive scalp and it worked well for me. the package was as I expected and the size is very fair for something you use once a week. I wasn't impressed and my hair felt like usual and not clean as excepted. overall the product it self is a very good quality just didn't work for my problematic scalp.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I was looking for scalp scrub with good price for long time. And I was very curious to try it. As I have dry skin I meet dandruff problems sometimes, that’s why I am using this scrub. And it is effective. Will order again

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

I generally like it nut it was hard to rinse off entirely from my very long hair so I had some particles left. You gitta rinse it well.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Feel clean and fresh after wash! I usually use once a week

Posted on May 22, 2022

Hurst used this today. The fine grain didn’t aggravate the scalp but still managed to give it a deep clean. Highly recommend.

Posted on May 21, 2022

There are loads of good reviews of this on many sites, but I tried it once and hated it -- couldn't rinse it out and my hair felt unclean and gross afterwards, despite washing again with regular shampoo. Maybe this is better for those with short hair or who use dry shampoos, but my hair is fine and easily tangled and this just made it a mess.

Posted on May 12, 2022

My scalp hasn't been so smooth since I started using this shampoo ! Good Quality