Page 1 - Reviews - Yes To, Avocado, Hydrating Cream Beauty Mask, Fragrance-Free, 1 Sheet, 0.33 fl oz (10 ml) - iHerb
PK

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Good mask, pleasant delicate skin after use. When applied, it burned a little (no more than 2 minutes), then this sensation disappeared. After rinsing, the skin was soft, without a trace of irritation or redness. The mask is oily, you need to make a little effort to wash it off.

Ornexi
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Didn't have any scent, texture looked good at first, but afterwards it was difficult to wash it off, skin left quite dehydrated and tight. Too expensive regards for quality. I don't think it's good for sensitive skin.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Quality and affordable. Package delivered fast. I recommend this product.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I saw some reviews online and the texture of the one I got was different. Mine was thick and pasty, almost like a dried clay mask. It was hard to spread. My skin felt so irritated, red and tight, due to the dragging and pulling. Horrible experience.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Hard to wash it off and leaves the skin tight.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

a very refreshing mask to use

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

I highly recommend it

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The avocado hydrating cream mask is the most controversial product. Super thick, barely smeared, and then barely washed off. Somewhere in the middle of washing, I almost resigned myself to the fact that I would remain with a mask on my face forever, but under protection, but then I called for a muslin towel. Hydrated moderately, not worth the effort spent on rinsing.

bb903ac7-1cf6-482a-94ae-2b7a1e8912dc
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

Disappointing because even though it is natural, it has created a very mild sensitivity and rash for me. It's because Zani is sensitive to a lot of substances, so I do not know what the reason is. I applied before the instructions. Too bad

Posted on May 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

If your skin is dry, you will spread a small amount on it frankly 😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️