PK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Dec 29, 2022

Great product great quality does the work. The scent is strong and herbal, not for everyone. The texture is strange very film like. I know it sounds but it works like a night mask of sort. I use nightly the full range with face wash and rich toner it’s magic even when my skin is super sensitive and red after removing tons of makeup and spf. Repurchasing it literally right now

Has a very pleasant, natural scent. Quality, clean ingredients, very gentle on sensitive skin. Moisturizes well and is great for dry as well as oily skin. I use and love several of Whamisa's products. Small print on Whamisa's boxes reads: "Jesus loves you." ♥️ They are a bit pricey, but last a long time! This product is second on my list however, first being Andalou's 1000 Roses cream collection.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

So far, really good after almost 2 weeks of use. Only a small amount needed to moisturise face and neck. Skin feels hydrated and most importantly, my skin hasn’t reacted with congestion or breakout. The smell is interesting. It reminds me of a very light tigerbalm scent or something. Can’t quite put my finger on it but I don’t mind it at all, it’s pleasant

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

It showed up beautifully packaged. I have very sensitive skin and can only use limited products. I am very pleased with the results. It moisturizes very well. Doesn’t feel greasy. My skin can still breathe. I can use it in both warm and cold weather. My granddaughter also loves it. She has sensitivity to cold and it helps her keep her skin moisturized. Would definitely recommend this. I love that is a fermented product.

Posted on Dec 11, 2022

I have been using products of Whamisa for two years now, and I am giving this cream 4 stars only because its watery texture, it remains white in the skin. This white goes when you continue to spread the cream, but after a minute or so. The package is excellent, glass jar in a recycled paper box. The size is ok and lasts due to its watery texture. It gives a good moisture and has very good ingredients verified by EWG.

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

I like it, the texture is a little bit different but you need to wait a couple of minutes for the cream to absorb, helps with oil shine

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

bought it as experiment as I always try Korean cosmetics. this one is really good, very light, nice smell, absorbs right away. I really want to try other products of this brand

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

I use this in my morning routine. It's a good moisturizer for sensitive and combination skin. The product is absorbent immediately. I comes with a little spatula.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I have dry skin and this famous face creme is supposed to make me 30 again. Sans makeup, people think I am max 30 anyway but you know what? Moisturizing is key. And genetics.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Unlike the lotion I got from this brand, this one has a more subtle scent and great texture. It is crazy yet not thick. It moisturizes well and leaves the skin looking and feeling great. Would definitely consider repurchasing.