Page 1 - Reviews - TruSkin, Niacinamide (B3) Facial Serum, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
PK

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

its really good to ur face it also big help to calm down ur acne and restore ur youthful skin it works inside and ourside of our skin vecause of additional other active ingridients like vit. e hydraluronic acids that effects immediately to our face because if moisture.

Posted on May 22, 2022

This is a milky white, sticky serum. I find it takes a bit longer for this serum to spread and absorb compared to some other serums I’ve tried, but the quality seems good.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

TruSkin is a good brand and i use the Vitamin C serum and cream of it. This time I am trying Niaxinamide and again, i am happy with the result

Posted on May 30, 2022

I will used it again I think its good quality and perfect size for me the package is good

db611048-54a1-4c13-8cd7-78495351f036
Posted on May 26, 2022

Been using it for a few months and its really great.

iReeRee
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

It’s very nice and the consistency is good 👍🏻 if helpful plz like 👍🏻

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Is milky n white, Absorb is good.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

bought it at a very low price. good product

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

like it

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Niacinamide has long been at the top of my list of favorite beauty products. It has a very beneficial effect on my dry and sensitive skin, so it is always in my care. This serum has been in my wishlist for a long time, and then a nice discount was formed :) I already had a cream and serum with vitamin C from this company, which I was satisfied with, so I also guessed about the consistency of this serum. It is a thick white liquid with a subtle odor, more like milk. It is easy to apply, but does not absorb immediately, so it is better to use at night. Somehow I applied it too generously on my face and whitish stripes remained, BUT these are all trifles compared to the result. After this serum, the skin is moisturized, radiant, pores are tightened, irritation and peeling have disappeared. It seems that in the salon a team of cosmetologists worked on you for three hours. Some kind of miracle cure. The only negative: it ends quickly, infection! The rest is very good. Will now be a permanent purchase.