PK

4.7
NutritionCoach
Posted on May 24, 2022
Excellent Conditioner

My wife loves this conditioner. This is the only one that she asks for every time. She's used many other kinds of conditioner, but she always comes back to this one. She also uses Tresemme shampoo. She loves these products. Benefits: - doesn't dry hair - doesn't make hair oily - easy on the scalp - good for sensitive skin - reasonable moisturizing.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I like Tresemme because its size is big and it is cheaper than other products. I pair it with the micellar moisture conditioner to achieve the best result. It provides fair moisture to the hair.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Smells so good and what i really like is that it’s sulfate free. Big size that will last me months for an affordable prize.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

product has a nice scent n very moisturising. Big bottle, will last quite a while.

malak93
Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Scent use quality size age package benefit composition sensitive gentle i love it very much❤️❤️❤️

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Nice 👌

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

excellent for dry hair. fantastic

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I really enjoy the scent of this conditioner!

Posted on Jun 12, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I have been a fan of Tresemme products for a long time. And as soon as I saw this new line of products, I immediately ordered it for testing. Both the shampoo and conditioner are nice. Moreover, my blond curly hair became moisturized, nourished, alive. The conditioner is quite thick, has a light unobtrusive wonderful aroma, which is important for me personally. But most importantly, the hair after it becomes denser, tougher. If so, I have a thin fluffy hair on my head, then after this conditioner, the hair is heavier and seems thicker. Definitely recommend to try!