Page 1 - Reviews - The Saem, Cover Perfection, Tip Concealer, SPF 28 PA++, 1.5 Natural Beige, 0.23 oz - iHerb
PK
Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I hope Iherb will carry all the colors in the future because this is a really great concealer. It gives medium to almost full coverage for me and the best thing is that it stays put, doesn't emphasize texture or creeps into fine lines and pores as the day goes on.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I've been using this product for years used to order it from Korea so I was very very happy to see that it's on I have now dish shaped specifically I ordered for my niece cuz you don't carry my specific shade hopefully you will bring the 2.0 as well but the phone will not is the same in each color great up apate concealer with sunscreen need just a tiny bit to cover little marks or under eye circles great value for money so much better for all the rest of my expensive concealers over the years and for only a fracture of the price just wish they had more color range for darker skin girls

Posted on May 2, 2022

It works amazing! It can really cover my undereye area without looking cakey, it blends really well even using my ring finger. Very travel friendly also for its cute packaging and size, it can last for a long time :). It has no strong scent or smell on it, perfect for everyday use.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I was very skeptical at first because some random Korean products can be iffy, but I'm actually very pleased with the color for my medium to light complaxion. I'm very sensitive to a lot of products but my skin was fine when using this one. It actually didn't crease on the day I wore it for over 10 hours, it looked better than some of my more expensive concealers actually. I'd buy again! There is no scent to it or anything else irritating which is a plus.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I am in love with this concealer, the coverage it gives is amazing. It lasts for a long time when set, it covers dark circles and redness so well. The packaging and the applicator is great, the bottle looks small but there is pleanty of product.

Posted on May 17, 2022

the best affordable concealers I've ever tried ^_^ the only issue is limited shades, I'm a light to medium so I wished they could branch out more so we all can experience this gem 💎 easy to blend

Posted on May 13, 2022

I like this product. This is a bit bright than my skin color but it is good as a highlight. I like this concealer's coverage. The texture is very silky.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Very good coverage. I only need to use 1 dot each time, I think it will last for a while. Very easy to blend. The color range is small. the natural beige is too slighlty too light for my skin color.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Glad that it matches my skin tone. It gives me the right coverage and it’s easy to blend. I just used my finger since i’m not a fan of using a brush or a blender. I like also the size and the packaging.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Such a great concealer! Really lightweight and it has spf