Page 1 - Reviews - Swanson, Spectrum Ginger Root, 540 mg, 100 Capsules - iHerb
PK
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

good my digestion, I would take it twice a day every day and if in between I feel a little something I won't hesitate to ad an extra caps. much better to take 3 of those vs any chemical for pharmacy which I use to do to much back in the day.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Great health benefits! I take this every morning and I can feel an improvement in health! The quality is amazing, and you can't beat the price.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I have tried various ginger products. The capsule of this one seems larger and I can smell ginger from it. Should be of high quality.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Quality packaging and easy to open. Product looks real fresh. A very competitive price. Ginger is terrific for settling the stomach and even offers protection against germs. It also helps to improve blood circulation. It's best if taken with meals or a large glass of water. Great product.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Easy to swallow.. The number of capsules is excellent One of the best nutrients for a healthy digestive system and intestines It's the best ever

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I take a ginger root capsule with food as it helps calm down the stomach feeling of indigestion. And since I started taking ginger I have noticed that I stopped feeling boated! It's a part of my daily intake now.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

I feel my body is gradually healing from joint pain. I will recommend it for people with inflammation of the joints.It is also good for blood flow to every part of ur body

NooraM
Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I don’t know why it hurts my tummy and had heartburn ! Maybe too strong! I tried Now company before and its much butter but saddly its out of stock long time now :(

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

Good quality ginger. It says broad spectrum of ginger and I feel that it is strong enough for me to comfort my stomach.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Love it ! Take it after dinner to help digest the food faster