Page 1 - Reviews - Starwest Botanicals, Organic Rosehips Powder, 1 lb (453.6 g) - iHerb
PK
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Beneficial supplement for anyone seeking relief from arthritis or osteoarthritis and it has many more benefits. I have had numerous success using it on injured or old rescue dogs and even got my neighbor to start using it on her dog who had surgery 4 months ago and not seeing much results. After 4 days of using it, she reported that she sees improvement. I have started using this product as well and will write my findings as i go along. Two things to note, is that it is important not to add it in hot water or food as it can damage the nutrients and to check with your dr/vet if it can be taken with the medications you're taking.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

This is a wonderful source of vitamin C and flavonoids. It's very pleasant tasting. I have half a spoon with my collagen powder in water. It doesn't dissolve very well but I swirl the dregs with some extra water. I also add a teaspoon to my smoothies. This is my second bag of rosehip powder.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Good quality, this ingredient is a natural herbal extract that helps support the body's resistance. Supplement vitamin C, an herb with health benefits. When taken as a supplement, it supports the body's ability to deal with physical and psychological stress and helps maintain healthy stress levels. May also help generate energy and improve endurance.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Bought this for my dog, although we end up sharing the product together. It's a huge packet so will last both of us a while. I give it to my dog to support her joints, while I take it to increase my vit c intake. I take it in the morning together with my daily collagen and protein powder, my girl takes it in the evening together with her dinner! My girl is not crazy for it, but she will take it with her meal without issue. Whereas for me, I will just take it to reap the benefits.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I take a small amount of this everyday as I am currently on iron tables which contain vitamin c and don't want to get too much at the moment. I have joint pain and i don't think the dose I am on at the moment is helping, but based on what I have read including scientific studies I think it will at a bigger daily does. It dissolves fairly well in water and has almost a citrus/flowery taste that is pleasant. Would probably make a nice addition to smoothies and tea.

iherb0921
Posted on Sep 30, 2021

Rosehips is en excellent source of Vitamin C, Rutin, Quercetin... I take this in my 'Budwig Smoothie' each day along with my other supplements : Vitamin C, 2000 mg x 3 times a day ; Multivitamin, 2 times a day; B-Complex 100 mg, 2 times a day; Vit B12 1000 mcg ; Vitamin A 25,000 IU; Vitamin E 1000 IU ; Vitamin D3 5000 IU ; Vit B9 - Folic Acid 5000 mcg ; Calcium Citrate 300 mg ; Magnesium Glycinate 300 mg ; Selenium 200 mcg ; Zinc 50 mg ; Iodine 1000 mcg (or use Kelp Seaweed extract - to get total of 1000 mcg Iodine) ; Fish Oil Omega 3 (calculate to get 1000 mg of EPA daily) ; Probiotic, 1 capsule a day ;Coenzyme Q10 , 100 mg ;Vitamin K2 MK-7 300 mcg

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

Have been feeding my furkids rosehips (at a way higher cost) since I adopted them (seniors retrievers at 13 and 16) and it has been very good for them. My friends recently introduced Starwest as they have been feeding theirs and they highly rave about it.

Posted on Jul 14, 2021

This is an excellent powder to put on cereals or mix in with a shake. It is loaded with nutrients especially vitamin C and is easier than taking a lot of pills to get the same result.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Great product. I use Rosehip Powder along with Glucosamine for my large 11 year old dog to help with arthritis. It certainly is keeping her mobile.

Posted on Nov 19, 2020

I bought this pack during sale. It is a very big pack, and i transfered the products into 2 glass jar and gave half to my dad. We both enjoyed this product as a drink, not too sure if it has done anything for my joints, as it might take a while before i notice the effect. Rosehip is well known to contain high vitamin C, so i felt it is a really good buy for me.