Page 1 - Reviews - Sports Research, Omega-3 Fish Oil, Triple Strength, 1,250mg , 60 Softgels - iHerb
PK

CynWatt
Posted on May 14, 2022

This is the new version of the Triple Strength Omega 3 Fish Oil by Sports Research. Honestly i prefer the older version of this. I was attracted to this brand due the fact that it is made from Alaska fish which i think is the healthiest and has the lowest risk of environmental toxins. The new 'improved' version however is sourced from Norway (wild caught anchovy, sardine, mackerel). I read that increasing plastic pollution has reached Norway and the sea along Norway’s coast has gotten darker. I'm not sure how true is this but Norwegian companies are trying to combat ocean pollution. As for the total EPA+DHA is slightly increased from 950mg to 995mg (EPA reduced by 5mg and DHA increased by 50mg). The good news is the price has now been lowered. As much as i prefer Alaskan sourced marine, Sports Research is still my go-to brand of omega fish oil!

6d5ab761-939e-4fd9-b8f3-e78e50052ffa
7a85574f-4e79-4f94-83a3-efe04a4895ca
Posted on Nov 19, 2021

WOW, this deal is incredible! I’m trying the bottle of 30 just to make sure I have no side effects before ordering the same product in the larger bottle and so far, so good! The capsule is large but easy to swallow, no fishy burps or other unpleasant side effects so I will DEFINITELY be reordering. You can’t find a better deal on this quality of fish oil, so glad I found this! (If you found my review helpful, please consider hitting the thumbs up below so that more people can see my review, thanks! :)

c3158abe-5e02-4b18-9b6d-7928c478ba48
CynWatt
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

This is the new version of the Triple Strength Omega 3 Fish Oil by Sports Research. Honestly i prefer the older version of this. I was attracted to this brand due the fact that it is made from Alaska fish which i think is the healthiest and has the lowest risk of environmental toxins. The new 'improved' version however is sourced from Norway (wild caught anchovy, sardine, mackerel). I read that increasing plastic pollution has reached Norway and the sea along Norway’s coast has gotten darker. I'm not sure how true is this but Norwegian companies are trying to combat ocean pollution. As for the total EPA+DHA is slightly increased from 950mg to 995mg (EPA reduced by 5mg and DHA increased by 50mg). The good news is: the price has now been lowered! As much as i prefer Alaskan sourced marine, Sports Research is still my go-to brand of omega fish oil!

38154ce4-8d67-439e-9a17-2c3073ac7d77
8f320a43-b6a7-4466-8a4b-2d311a7c8362
Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I was tired of so many brands containing omega 3. Finally i landed on sports research omega 3 fish oil and i was surprised about the benefits and results. It improved my cholestrol, hair quality and overal body functions. Omega 3 can imprive your heart health and reduce somany inflammation. It can reduce the symptoms if age related disorders. I can believe my own eyes. Trust me this is the best brand available in the market if you are looking for genuine results. Also i would like to mention about iherb services. The package from usa to ksa reached within 5 days and package was very neat and clean. Service was extraordinary. Already i recommended to my friends. Thankyou iherb. Will order again…

39912987-f8c7-481b-b885-901b070f15d9
5205d8a2-fc90-4a04-b990-2dcc2117f99a
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

A very convenient product. It is a triple strength omega 3 fish oil as it contains ultra concentrated levels of EPA and DHA in each soft gel which means one bottle will be enough for 120 days !! It is also third party quality tested. Highly recommended. Thumbs up if you find this review helpful 👍🏻

23b05f30-a233-48d0-ba90-835000741375
Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Best omega 3 brand on iherb. Been taking this for over a year. No side effects whatsoever so far, no strange fish smell like described in some reviews for other omega 3 products and one thing I can say is that I’ve not been ill, or had even a slight cold since taking this with other vitamins.

e06012e3-4b79-4bc8-ae3d-835764b9cedc
Posted on Nov 3, 2021

Great quality Omega-3 that you can take only once a day which is extremely convenient and price is quite good as well. One of most important things about this product is that the fish oil is obtained from cold water (below 0 degrees Celsius) fish which contain higher amounts of higher potency Omega 3 fatty acids; which overall makes it a much better product than warm water obtained Omega 3s. And regarding its price and all other quantities I mentioned before - this is def one of the best Omega formulas you can find on iHerb. P.S. don’t forget to ✨thumbzzz upp✨ if you like my review

c54209c9-f052-4269-8b22-69ec98a7bc86
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

High quality fish oil And i cant find another brand with similar quality n high omega to replace it yet. Love the bottlr pavkagung as well. This is my 5th buy n i was so worried it discontinued as earlier it was always oos. Tis works great my my eyes and my old parents. No weird taste. Only thing is sometimes when my stomach is cranky it smells abit when i burp, not those douboe coated kinda capsule

9a634bc2-8698-4fcd-942f-2ffc05e18e0b
Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I really like the quality of this product! It has all the ingredients such as small fish that are the most beneficial sources of omega 3. Also, there is no fishy after taste and that's a big plus! The capsules are very easy to swallow and the size is not too big. I have been trying to find a supplement of omega 3 that fits my diet and fitness goals and this is definitely the one! I definitely do feel the benefits of taking it regularly. My workouts and training process have become so much easier and i feel more energetic. Overall, very good ingredients and package option!

24e66283-8670-432a-afb9-566770c5354f
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I think its the best price for the EPA DHA which is the total amount of them should be around 1000mg to get the most benefits. Packaging is perfect. Sometimes u smell fish when u open it but when u eat it or taste it there is nothing, bot even when u sweat.👌🏼👌🏼 Ive been using it daily for over a month one pill after breakfast with my multivitamin and no side effects for me. Absolutely i will order it again in the future.

470e1ef8-e583-4c8c-ad46-8d64b20c791c