Page 1 - Reviews - Some By Mi, AHA. BHA. PHA 30 Days Miracle Cream, 2.11 oz. (60 g) - iHerb
PK
Posted on Sep 2, 2021

It's not the 1st time I'm buying this cream, it's been more than a year that I'm using this brand .. But it's such a miracle.. I can't run out of it.. With the toner and the serum of the best brand.. It's a real miracle for oily skin suffering from acne, like my comment if it was useful

Posted on May 15, 2022

I've ordered this moisturizer several times. Star ingredients: ⭐ Centella Asiatica (calming and soothing) ⭐ Glycerin (humectant, moisturizing) ⭐ Niacinamide (brightening, acne control) ⭐ Tea Tree Leaf Water (acne control) ⭐ Allantoin (soothing, anti-irritation) ⭐ BHA, PHA, AHA (deep and gentle exfoliation) Pros: -gel-cream texture -absorbs into skin easily -affordable (lasts about 2 months with daily use) -calming -nice herbal scent -quality ingredients -helped reduce pimples Cons: -contain fragrance (although not much) -not fit for very sensitive skin -BHA and AHA percentage is not listed please 👍 if you found this review helpful!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I'm so glad i decided to go with the recommendations and happy with the results. I've been suffering from acne and scars for quite a while now and I have noticed a drastic change after a couple of use wich made me pretty consistent. Ladies consistency is that Key. The texture is so silky and moisture the skin deeply. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask P. S : I'm supper sensitive and it suited me so well

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Nice packaging and size is 10ml more than usual cream. Don't be intimidated by AHA, BHA, and PHA ingredients as they are not harsh on the skin thanks to high percentage of centella and cica, so this product can be used every day without any irritation. Cream has pale green lightweight gel-cream texture and a light fresh cica scent. It feels weightless and absorbs easily and it's full of amazing ingredients. Ideal for moisturizing, soothing and gentle exfoliating combo/oily skin.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

I hate the way this moisture is marked bc there’s no “30 day miracle”, it’s a good moisture but I it didn’t do much in terms of black heads or acne, it mostly kept it at bay (the acne) and in terms of hydration it doesn’t last very long my skin shines after a couple of hours, but I think overall it’s a good AHA and BHA moisturizer so I will repurchase.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

Helps soothes and hydrate my acne prone skin without clogging my pores. I initially bought it because reviews said it helped with their breakouts but I have not seen it working for my acne. However it is very Light weight and hydrating plus the centella in it has been calming my irritated skin so I will be repurchasing.

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

I think this would be good as a daytime moisturizer for oily skin, specially during the summer, or in humid weather...but you have dry skin, mature skin, or live in dry weather I wouldn't recommend it. For me it doesn't cut it as a night time moisturizer, and I wouldn't recommend using it in overly sensitized or recently exfoliated skin. Even if it has centella which I love for it's soothing properties, it might be the menthol and AHA that have a potential to irritate. The texture is very gel like and it has a very strong smell of menthol, personally the smell puts me off. As for the effectiveness of the AHA BHA components, I think they work, so it might be an excellent moisturizer for teenage/ oily skin, as it does control oil and brightens the blemish prone skin in my experience.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Incredible! I had a very sensitive skin with small recurrent red pumps all over my face,tried several things with and without a dermatologist but none have worked. Until i started using this line from some by mi and OMG!! My skin now is as clear as a mirror! Alhamdulillah. ♥️

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

Honestly one of the best creams I've used for my face, the ingredient list on this product is actually insane!! 70% centalla asiatica??? that's crazy!!! it also contains niacinamide and of course the tea tree ingredients that work to reduce inflammation, reduce break outs, and calm down the skin!! it's a lightweight cream and using a little bit of it goes a long way. highly recommended!!! if you found this helpful kindly leave a like, have a good day ^-^

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

absolutely love this cream, it’s rich and moisturizing and leaves my skin glowing. i usually use a copious amount of it and wait for the cream to get fully absorbed by my skin. it’s a real find for my dry and quite often dehydrated skin, while the cream itself is not too thick and is halfway between a gel and a full-on “creamy” cream.