Page 1 - Reviews - Solaray, Magnesium Citrate, 133 mg, 180 VegCaps - iHerb
PK
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Please help me by pressing like, may you and your family always be blessed. The 3rd bottle that my husband and I consumed. I feel the positive effects of magnesium, when I wake up my body is no longer sore and blood pressure is always normal. Magnesium citrate is the type of magnesium that is most easily absorbed by the body. we take it 3 capsules daily to get a daily dose of 400mg. This magnesium also helps activate D3 in the kidneys. In addition, magnesium in the form of citrate is also good for maintaining the stomach, muscles and bones. Magnesium is a mineral that is essential for energy production and metabolism, muscle contraction, transmission of nerve impulses, and bone mineralization.

Posted on Aug 9, 2021

I received the package on July 29 in good condition and on time in approximately 10 days. The package I ordered was Vit D3 5000iu, Vit K2 100mcg, Magnesium Citrate 400mg, Zinc 50mg. According to the description of a doctor from the Vitamin D Society, the vitamins I mentioned above is a good formula to increase vitamin D levels in the blood for body immunity. He called the formula 'Quatro Formula' and I have done it by taking the vitamins I mentioned above and the results are amazing, aches and pains in body parts such as knees, arms and the waist is slowly disappearing and the level of vitamin D in my blood is increasing. I am a 52 year old type 2 DM patient, I recommend that you try this formula...GBU 😇

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I've tried the magnesium L-threonate and it's good for mental health so the citrate one good for digestion and as I know is there any problem with the gut there's no rest for the mind so as a result I have to take this one too and also help s for sleeping and give strength to muscles

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

I realized I don't have high sources of magnesium in my diet. Researched the functions & this seemed like the best one, plus I love this brand! I take 2 daily, I notice I sleep better & I don't get cramps & spasms like I used to. Also its important for protein synthesis & muscle nerve function. I workout a lot so it was a no brainer. It's affordable & lasts me quite a while. I notice the benefits & will keep taking it :)!

Posted on Oct 27, 2021

Good Magnesium Citrate from Solaray. It is necessary to maintain the required energy level of the whole organism. Also, magnesium citrate has a sedative, analgesic, anticonvulsant, hypnotic, anti-stress effect. Magnesium ions act as calcium antagonists, with a lack of magnesium, potassium begins to be intensively excreted from the body, this leads to decreased performance, muscle cramps, loss of strength, weakness, depression. I take magnesium regularly and recommend it.

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Ordered this specific magnesium supplement due to the size and amount of pills. Also have tested that magnesium citrate works best for me. Mu sleep have improved a lot since i started to use it and have no muscle soreness also. No bad taste. I can say that Solray in senso of quality is in top brands that I have used or tried. Just go for it.

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

for the beginners, try to drink once a day 1 caps for first 3 day. If there is ok with your stomach. you can take twice a day.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I was delighted when I was able to buy Solaray, Magnesium Citrate in Canada. I used another product which never helped the muscular spasms in my calves nor the muscular pain in my neck. Since I have been taking Solaray Magnesium Citrate, I know longer get cramps in my legs and gratefully no longer experience neck pain. It also enhances my sleep. A superb quality supplement! Thank you iHerb for carrying this product and also for your prompt service!

pheyah
Posted on May 21, 2022

magnesium is a highly needed and important electrolyte for so many processes in the body! this form of magnesium (citrate) is well absorbed and distributed throughout the body easier. pills size is good, there is no taste, it helps relax, sleep during night time, and energize your body, muscles during day time. It brings so many other benefits..

Posted on May 13, 2022

Daily dose is 3 tablets. The formulation is in 3 easy to swallow capsules. Main benefits: energy and sleep quality improvement. Also helps me with chronic illness joint and muscle pain. I love that the bottle is easy to open. Ingredients: magnesium citrate which is gentle on the stomach but good if you're taking other constipating medications.