Page 1 - Reviews - Simply Organic, Single Origin, German Parsley, 0.67 oz (19 g) - iHerb
PK

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

This dried parsley tasted very fresh and flavorful. I was specifically looking for organic parsley and glad I found it at a reasonable price. First time I've purchased a product from Simply Organic. I will look for that brand again as it's is a very high quality parsley.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I bought this brand because of the quantity. I use parsley quite often in my cooking so it was nice to get a bigger amount in one bottle. I also like the taste which shows that it is high quality parley. Just like the advertisement says the flavor is like dry sweetgrass and adds flavor to soup, hamburger and salads. I like that this is a family run business.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Wonderful product! It smelled so fresh and lively! This is of superior quality and will upgrade the flavor of your foods! Salads, potatoes, soups, pastas, etc...options are endless! The company made such a wonderful product!

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Think its worth buying its organic its fragrance and although its not as good as fresh ones but i am satisfied to substitute with this.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Such an essential that can go with many home-made dishes, pasta, oven baked chicken, pan fried mushroom and many more !

d77092fb-0db4-421f-8063-6b47f4bdcedb
Posted on May 14, 2022

Taste good not bad, suitable for all kind of ppl

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

AMAZING quality single ingredient product. great taste, will definitely purchase again.

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I’m always buying fresh and it’s get spoiled very fast , now I can use with this product each time I need

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Amazing fragrance. Better than any dried herbs I've gotten

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Love simply origins series. The parsley is no different. Fresh, smells wonderful. I use it constantly and already reordered.