Page 1 - Reviews - Seeking Health, Vitamin D3 + K2, 60 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
PK

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

These ingredients work great for me, no upset stomach. The capsules are small in size and easy to take. I take it with my magnesium for better absorption. No bitter taste. The lid is easy to take off, the bottle size is perfect, not overly big like other packaged supplements.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I love that this supplement has 3rd party tested. And the quality meet its standard. The doesnt have bad ingredient or additional filler like others. Size is fine. I like that I dont have to take 3 dosage a day only 1x a day. I feel that it helps my immunity. Its a good source of vit D esp like me that I dont get too much sun light everyday. Package is fine. It came soon. I have vitamin D deficiency thats why I felt that this has good effect on me and my bones and my mood. Doesnt have taste and after effect. Good absorption.

Posted on May 7, 2022

This is a great form of vit D with k2 To help with support of bone health. Not too large dose so you don’t over supplement.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

I love this product and Vitamin D is very important for your immune system. VD and K2 this combination is perfect for absorption. Tiny size capsule is easy to swallow.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Love Seeking Health products for their purity and quality. When my vitamin D levels remained low on blood labs after supplementing with an unspecified brand of D soft gels, I decided to switch to Seeking Health's product because it included Vit, K2. My Vit. D. serum levels doubled within two months. Very happy with this product since it's effective and the capsule is small.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I am happy with these! They have a decent amount of D3 and K2 compared to others, good quality and great price point - I recommend

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Boosted my immunity, tasteless which makes it very pleasant to consume. Its quality shows in the effects on immunity.

b5e40470-d875-4c23-bd1d-4a498747a8d0
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Anything Seeking Health is golden. I trust Dr. Ben Lynch and his research. I watch all his Youtube videos. Info is excellent.

Posted on May 12, 2022

The best product on the market Absorption effects and quality showed in my blood results

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I trust this brand as i follow Dr Ben Lynch. Vitamin D3 with K2 is the best form.