Page 1 - Reviews - Rishi Tea, Simple Brew, Borosilicate Glass Teapot, 13.5 fl oz (400 ml) - iHerb
PK
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Handy and cute little tea pot that I use often! The size is a bit smaller than I was expecting, but it makes enough tea for a very large mug, so it is a decent size. So far, this little pot has been working well with all of my loose leaf teas. The quality for the price is hard to beat!

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

i love it is do the job but the size is to small i want it in 800ml the quality is good easy to use and look grate i use it every day

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I use this every day for having herbal tea. It's convenient with heat resistant glass , very light, and just right size for me. One problem is that the lid is quite hard to take off, so I use my silicone lid instead of the original one. As I mainly use tea bags, simple lid is enough for me.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Such a beautiful way to brew whole flower tea. It’s a great size for tea for 2. My only complaint is that the lid is super hot if you decide you want to take it off while full. Not a common occurrence, and I don’t think I would appreciate the look of anything that might protect the handle. Overall, I would buy it again.

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

Great product ! I bought it for my lose spearmint tea. It’s perfect. I used to use a sauce Pan to boil the water and pour it over a filter but it was a mess. I’m really happy about my purchase. Give me thumbs up if this review was helpful

Posted on Jun 27, 2021

I discovered this at a tea shop when they served my tea in it... I bought one but wasn't sure if I would like it as much at home, but I did. I gave one as a gift to a friend and wasn't sure if she would use it... and a couple years later when she had offered no feedback out of the blue she said "I use it every single day!"

Dr-Cat
Posted on Sep 26, 2021

I have the taller Rishi but our old microwave convection oven died and the Rishi was too tall, so I got this shorter Rishi tea pot. I had the larger one so I could make a cup of hot tea, or enough tea to make half a gallon of unsweetened iced tea for the fridge. I now prefer the smaller Rishi, for either purpose. I can make a good cup of hot tea, or I can brew a cup of hot tea and pour it into a quart Mason jar with half a squeezed lemon and add ice to make a quart of unsweetened iced tea with lemon, because fresh tea is much better than tea that's been in the fridge for a day. I now always drink freshly brewed tea. I used a stainless metric socket head cap screw to replace the lid with a stem so I can press the strainer down into the cup and drink directly from the Rishi, using it like a French press with loose tea. Lately, I traded the Yorkshire Gold loose tea for their sachets and I don't even need the strainer. I could use a plain teacup, but I like the borosilicate glass Rishi cup. The 13.5 ounce capacity allows me to make a 12 ounce cup of tea, which is ideal for me. The taller Rishi of the same diameter was more difficult to wash.

Posted on Jul 27, 2021

LOVE IT!!! Not gonna lie, I use it for coffee *ashamed face* but it works great for it too! I was afraid that the coffee would slip through the filter and it doesn’t! It’s the perfect size for one cup, I love this!

Posted on May 29, 2022

High quality, durable, dishwasher-safe. I use this every day for herbal teas. I don't recommend it for green tea, as the steel strainer will negatively affect the taste of the tea (in my experience).

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Please bring back this excellent product. I like it so much that I take it with me while travelling. My other family members want this individual teapot for themselves too and I want to send them such a gift.