Page 1 - Reviews - Rip Van Wafels, Wafels, Cookies & Cream, 1.16 oz (33 g) - iHerb
PK

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I love the taste of these waffles. Can be used before or after a workout. They satiate, I have breakfast with them, their size is enough to satisfy hunger. Individual packaging makes them practical for travel and training. Quality ingredients, small amount of carbohydrates. They are rich in fiber, dietary. I took all four types, but the chocolate flavor is my favorite. I would order again, I recommend.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I like the taste. I got all four types of the brand. They are filling, I can have one or two for breakfast. Individual packaging is practical for travel. Few carbs and quality ingredients. They are rich in fiber, dietary. Chocolate flavor is my favorite. I would order again, recommend.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I love that this doesn’t taste overly sweet. The perfect snack to eat that’s beneficial to use for those on a diet and watching their blood sugar levels and it’s an added bonus that the ingredient that gives its sweetness is stevia. Great quality, serving size, composition and packaging. Will definitely be purchasing more of these for myself and my mom.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

My favorite of the Rip Van Wafel series is the brownie, but since they weren't available on iherb (at least shipping to Canada), I gave the cookies and cream a try and was pleasantly surprised Its definitely lighter, and is missing that bit of bitterness chocolate normally offers, but this was very also very satisfying! how great the macronutrient profile is relative to how great tasting this is without the chemical/artificial/odd aftertaste, is so highly appreciated!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

I found this when I was looking for a low sugar snack, an I thought it would be great for my husband and me. The waffle tastes very good, the combination of chocolate and caramel is incredible. My husband used to eat similar waffles back when he lived in the Netherlands and these waffles give a nostalgic feeling when he eats them. I just wish they were sold in a package of several units though. I would definitely buy more of these. Please do not raise the price!

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I’m used to eating stroopwafels of the daelmans brand, and this one is as good as that one, and it is healthier. So bad they don’t sell it in boxes with 8 wafels too…

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I love anything in cookies and cream flavour so I had to get this waffle as soon as I found it, I tried it before when I visited Europe, it was amazing.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I like the product. Being diabetic I still get a craving for chocolate and these satisfy my craving wo all the sugar and carbs. The price is decent too.

Lulu96
Posted on May 1, 2022

I tried all other flavors, and this is by far the best if you're looking for something similar to the taste of an oreo cookie. Although it is considered high in saturated fat for just one cookie.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Super gooey and not too sweet, It doesn’t really taste like cookies and cream though , more so Oreo cookie(only biscuit part) with caramel, ie no cream But still super nice and good macros, would buy again