Page 1 - Reviews - Real Mushrooms, Cordyceps-M, Organic Mushroom Extract Powder, 2.12 oz (60 gm) - iHerb
PK
Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I have been taking cordyceps for a while, usually buy fruiting bodies and make my own teas. Real Mushrooms Cordyceps arrived today and I took my first dose and could feel that characteristic clean breathing and high energy I am used to. The taste is great and makes me want to mix with cocoa and bake! Been having muscle pains lately and this kind of helped overcome that fatigue and just finished a great yoga session!

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I love taking this mushroom for its immunity-boosting benefits! This ingredients is also really great at increasing immunity due to its naturally high beta-glucan content. This product is made of pure, hot water-extracted cordyceps mushroom, and has even been verified for quality by accredited third party laboratories. Personally, I really enjoy the taste of this mushroom. I like adding it into my beverages, and sometimes include them in my energy balls which are made with nuts and dates. Highly recommend!

Posted on May 17, 2022

Relieved the post Covid19 cough very effectively in just a few days. Also helps with energy but in a stable and gentle way. The quality seems good although this is the first product of Cordyceps that I've tried.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

It's not called "Real Mushrooms" for no reason. This is the real deal. You can see and taste the Cordyceps in it, it's amazing. It gives me energy. Great stuff! Recommended

Posted on Jun 5, 2022