Page 1 - Reviews - PrescriptSkin, Vitamin C Lifting Serum, Enhanced Brightening Gel Serum, 1.55 oz (44 g) - iHerb
PK
Posted on May 29, 2022

Love this face cream...well its more of a clear jelly...absorbs fast and feels great to apply. Leave a slight shine like korean skin. I have been using this for a week now and have seen a big difference in my skin. Much more refined, brighter. I apply once a day in the mornings and then apply sunscrean after wards. At night i use retinol cream....brst combo ever!!!!

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I'm very pleased with this product. It absorbs very quickly, when I'm using it I can actually see my skin getting more firming, radiant and dark spots fading, and overall skin condition is being pumped to another level. Just make sure you'll give it some time to absorb into your skin before going in with the next step of your skin care routine! Absolutely recommend.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

The scent is not so strong so i recommend it to people woth nose allergy as me. The quality is good i can feel that it makes my face soft whenever i use it in the morning before applying my sunscreen, the size is good too and hopefully it will help with my aging marks. 21/06/2022. This is my second purchase, this serum feels a bit sticky on the face but once you apply your moisturizer on top of it, it softens the skin further.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

For now, I am not sure of the effect on my skin since I only tried it 2 times. But it is gentle on skin and has sweet smell, actually I want to taste it. ☺️ I have super sensitive skin causing irritation but so far I didn’t felt it.

Posted on Jul 15, 2021

This serum has a light jelly-like texture and some refreshing citrus scents. Easy to apply because of the attached tiny spatula. This consistency is absorbed into my skin quickly, and makes me feel like my skin is lifted up. Still waiting for more effects. I always cover my skin with UV protect cream after applying this serum. So far, so good.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

After using it for one month can see clear difference in my skin texture my skin has got smooth, i had acne prone skin before i was suffering from discoloration all over my face this product has given my face a fresh and brighter look it absorbs completely into your skin without leaving it oily. This product is Jelly like but still needs a very tiny amount.

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

At first application it was great! The texture is a bit jelly like and it glides on easily. My face instantly brightened and my complexion looked more even. The full price would be a bit steep for such a small jar. Not sure if I would buy again if it’s at full price.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I loved!! Excellent product! Its gel composition is quickly absorbed by the skin, leaving a dry and velvety touch on the skin. I've been using it for a few days and the lifting effect is perceived like this which the gel spreads. Its scent is delicious! It comes in a lot of quantity and yields a lot of application. I loved the product! Super quality! I recommend! I will buy other products from the line

Posted on May 10, 2022

I liked this product that it is not sticky and fast absorbing and leaves the skin tight from the first use, it smells refreshing like lemon and the size is good for its price and I wish it was more than that for the quantity, I recommend it for all ages, it is nice for the skin

Posted on May 3, 2022

Vitamin C serums, specifically, are typically used for their antioxidant and anti-aging properties. Their benefits often include leaving skin with a brighter, more radiant appearance. They can also result in a reduction of the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation for a more even skin tone. Good quality, lasts long for size. No scent, would recommend.