Page 1 - Reviews - Petitfee, Clarifying AHA Gel Cleanser, 100 g - iHerb
PK

Posted on May 1, 2022

It worked great for me. I used to have tiny pimples all over my forehead but not anymore. My skin is a lot smoother than before. The price is also really good.

Posted on May 19, 2022

this has been fading my hyperpigmentation, I really like it. it removes makeup well too

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I'm always looking for exfoliating cleansers and i'm very happy with the price and quality!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

Good for the skin. Not drying

70f6988e-efb1-441e-af5e-b630d1b35a5b
Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Non-sticky, easy-to-foam gel. A small amount is enough. Not aggressive, despite the presence of acids. Doesn't dry or irritate even my sensitive skin.

24d3c6aa-d0cc-44f2-ab63-6525b85a058c
Posted on May 26, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

My friend praises it. She says what she asked for until after a search. It is of good quality, the size of the package is suitable, the use is easy, and the benefit is excellent. I eagerly await the result.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

The gel is thick and sparingly squeezed out, the sensations after washing are pleasant, very refreshing. The skin is clean and lighter, the teenage son has fewer blackheads

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

Cleaning is super. The products work well. Feeling of freshness and well-washed skin, but does not dry.

5cdcd4ea-ba5b-402c-88f9-71e9918ad7d9
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Auto-translated from Spanish

It worked great to keep blackheads and pimples under control... I just didn't notice that it's indicated for oily skin.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

Skin texture improved after use. There is no smell, and a small amount is enough to foam. Will repurchase.