Page 1 - Reviews - Petal Fresh, Smoothing Body Scrub, Coconut, 16 oz (473 ml) - iHerb
PK
Posted on May 1, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin on a daily basis and it's been great. It's a supplement I really needed to improve my immunity, as it's been struggling a lot lately. I noticed an improvement in my health within the first few days of taking this supplement, and there has not been any noticeable side-effects. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for an

Posted on Sep 7, 2021

Received the item faster than the date expected . Compare to the products i already use this product has a little watery texture but still do it’s job perfectly. Skin is so soft after use and smell is so good even after an hour i can still smell it in my body . Will buy again next time .

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

It smells good and is not so scratchy so it won’t harm your skin. I tried it on my hand and it left it soft and hydrated. The reason why I gave it 4 stars is that it was not sealed. Once you open it, it’s open. I hope they reconsider the packaging. Please like if you find my review helpful.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

Good packaging and sealed for safety. Has a coconut scent to it. Very easy to use, just rub in circular motions for a few minutes and it'll leave your skin feeling very smooth and hydrated. Quality is good and the you get a large sized container. It's also gentle on the skin as the exfoliating beads are tiny so I think it works for sensitive skin.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

Scrub works as advertised with a faint coconut vanilla scent. Only reason why I didn’t give 5 stars was for the lack of packaging. Would have preferred to see a safety seal of any kind on it. You literally unscrew the jar to it’s contents with no seal in between, also makes it prone to leaks en route

Kseniss
Posted on Jul 6, 2021

Finally tried it ! Even though the description says “smoothing” and I was expected it to be quite mild, similar to facial scrub - it’s actually works well. Granules are strong enough to provide you with great exfoliation. And the creamy texture gives your skin that desired smoothing effect.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I took this supplement as a last resort and it's been great. I've noticed an increase in my mood, energy, and well-being. I've never felt more healthy or happier! It may seem pricey but it's worth every penny!

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I use this body scrub on my legs the day before shaving them. The exfoliating beads are really small and gentle which some people may feel aren’t doing a good enough job but I believe they do. You just have to rub it in really well and take your time. It’s good that they’re small because there’s less of a chance of damaging skin. The scent is kind of weird but I don’t mind it, it’s mild.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I’m literally in love with everything coconut. So I bought coconut oil, coconut hair mask and then this coconut body scrub. It came in a big jar and you can use for months. The texture is pretty soft/ gentle and creamy different from other sugar/salt scrub. It leaves a slight coconut smell on your body after using. Very nice smell. I not only care about facial skin but also body skin, and this is one of my favorite body products for sure.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Texture is quite similar to St. Ives Oatmeal scrub, except this is more expensive. You're paying for better ingredients. It's a big bottle but might use up fast because you're scooping up, can tend to overestimate the amount you need. I might buy again when it's used up.