Page 1 - Reviews - Paradise Herbs, ORAC Energy Greens, 12.8 oz (364 g) - iHerb
PK
Posted on Jan 15, 2022

I’ve been taking this Paradise ORAC Greens supplement every morning for the last 3 months. I have so much more energy to kickstart my day and this has also significantly reduced any bloating issues that I’ve had in the past! I’ll be consuming this greens powder for the rest of mg life!!! Amazing 10/10

Posted on Jul 13, 2021

I have been using this daily for over a year and it’s my absolute fav energy health drink. I mix it with apple juice and it’s not bad at all. You do need to mix it thoroughly. I’ll put it in a bottle and shake it up. If you need an extra pick me up, I highly recommend this green drink. You won’t be disappointed!!

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

Overall this is a good quality products. It has a lot of good ingredients. It has more organic than the majority of other products on the market!! This superfood is one of the best brand out there. Keep in mind that you read the "Warning sign : This products contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. As part of the natural growth process plants absorb elements, such as lead from the soil. " Most/some vegetable plants in the USA, the soil contain traces of lead. At least the company is honest enough to disclose it, unlike some company trying to hide it.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Great option to implement superfoods into your diet. Overall health improvement and higher energy levels are noticable after taking it for few days. You can mix it in your smoothies or drink alone. Although it contains many not so yummy ingredients, the taste is quite good and there is no problem to consume it dissolved in water.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I would definitely say that these are the best greens on iherb you can possibly find! Best price/quality ratio, excellent composition. This box lasts me 2 months with every day consumption. The taste is quite gross to me, but you can easily mask it in your smoothies, which is exactly what I do every morning. Here is a perfect smoothie recipe from me: 1)Plant-based milk of your choice (or water) 2) half banana 3) one scoop of your fav protein powder 4) scoop of this greens 5) a handful of frozen mixed berries Tastes amazing, give it a go! As for the greens, I can definitely feel the difference when I’m taking it, I feel more energetic and active throughout the day. Definitely recommend to include it in your daily life, even though it’s a bit pricy and you can find cheaper greens on iherb ( but look at the composition and always compare, this one is the best). If my comment was useful, you know what to do 😅👍🏼

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

After doing some research on chronic tiredness, I decided to purchase this. I noticed a difference in my energy levels after approximately 3 days of taking it; I didn't feel as fatigued. People are raving about the flavour, but it's actually rather excellent when mixed with apple juice; even my eight-year-old like it. Our entire family drinks it for the health benefits and antioxidants. The components are fantastic. It's also gluten-free and organic, which appealed to me.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

This has everything you need to be healthy including Probiotics! The price for this large size is excellent. Shipping is fast and also easy. You can mix it into a smoothie or just with juice or water. This is a supplement to get your vitamins from food, all full of vitamins and minerals.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

This is a quality superfood product that i love and highly recommend. I bought it and started adding it to my daily diet. I usually do intermitted fasting and eat 1 meal at night. ORAC Energy Greens helped me keep excellent energy level through out my day. I can tell that with all its mix of C's and antioxidants, it boosted my immune system and general health. The taste is okay but i like to add to it freshly squeezed lime :)

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

This product is one of the most neutral-tasting and easily mixed green powders on the market and is probably the best I’ve tried. The people who whine about the taste and penalize the company in the reviews for it are the reason why so many products on the market are loaded with additives or sugars. Not everything you put into your body is supposed to taste like dessert or sugar-water!

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I have taken several different green powders over the years, however this one is the best for me. Not strong tasting, quite pleasant actually. It mixes well with my coffee. I have recommended it to my family and now they are buying it. I love it so much it is my favorite!