Page 1 - Reviews - Oregon's Wild Harvest, Astragalus, 180 Gelatin Capsules - iHerb
PK
Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Astragalus was the key component in one of my favorite TCM blends, and I am so glad to have found this particular brand. I feel confident that my overall immunity has been supported by daily supplementation of Astragalus, and I also appreciate the extensive information contained on the packaging. For anyone looking to introduce a new herbal supplement to their immunity-boosting vitamin regime, you could do no better than to consider astragalus from this brand.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I have recently started taking Astragalus so too soon to talk about results but I am happy with the quality of the ingredients from this company.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Been taking Astragalus for a while now - one a day - and it keeps me from getting sick. I am so happy with it as I am in my 70’s and it is important to stay free from colds. The hemp works for us all to make us healthy.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

The quality is great. Your open the jar and can smell the grass. About the results on my body too early to see.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Such a great product. I purchased it because it is organic and non-gmo and at a reasonable price. Most suitable for me.

Posted on May 30, 2022

This is a re-order and I'm very happy with the quality.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Great product an important product to help with inflammation. It was recommended by a NP doctor.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Great ingredients, trusted brand. I purchase a lot of supplements from this brand. Great quality.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I take this daily for immune support! Like it better than taking liquid tincture... Great price point!

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

I have used this product for years to help maintain my immune system and also when I feel sick.