Page 1 - Reviews - Old Spice, High Endurance, Deodorant, Pure Sport, 3 oz (85 g) - iHerb
PK
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I think it’s my third time buying this. I’ve always loved the scent. I like that it doesn’t have aluminum in it and the gel type is easier to wash off than the solid white bars of deodorant. It lasts all day regardless of the season and how much I sweat.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

This is my husband's deodorant. He works outdoors and uses it once a day but it does the job. It smells good and it's a deodorant, not an antiperspirant, which I avoid. It's a good price a and I like the scent. I also like that I can order it and have it delivered to me and don't have to go to a mart.

Posted on Jul 22, 2021

best Deodorant I have ever used, it's gel bar type. Astonishing feature: never worry about under arm stains again, would never stain your black/white cloth which is one of the best features. Fragrance: clean and smells great. Longevity: lasts for more than 12 Hours easily, so no need to worry when you are out for long periods. had the arm&hammer based on a friend's recommendation and this kills it everyday and in every aspect

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

Can only order Old Spice online here in Japan. Local shops don’t sell it. Costco also does NOT sell. Normally order from Amazon , but this time iHerb was MUCH cheaper. Product arrived fast, and works great (I don’t stink now). Nice pleasant smell. What else can you say…it’s Old Spice! Best Deodorant you can buy…

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

Growing up my father used OLD SPICE cologne and the TV commercials were always some of the best. Now that I'm a dad, I'm happy to find this deodorant, and the great memories the scent provides. I also like the larger size compared to some other brands for the same price.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Great size and scent fit all ages, the package benefits for many use, the quality is amazing. fits the sensitive skin and can moisturize your skin gently.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

The scent of Old Spice is overwhelmingly good. The freshness of it that is not overpowering. The quality of this lasts long, more than 12 hours of using and still has the smell.

Posted on Jul 18, 2021

As a fitness trainer I sweat a lot and I’m active.this deodorant helps me stay fresh .just don’t like the scent much since it’s more for men but it does its job

Posted on Jun 30, 2021

this is the best deodorant I found, it lasts long time, smells fresh and i dont need to put perfume on as it has a strong fresh scent

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Scent is amazing! Size is decent that last for 3 months of everyday use. Quite gentle on the skin. Effect is long lasting. Hight quality product.