Page 1 - Reviews - Nuun, Hydration, Immunity, Effervescent Immunity Supplement, Orange Citrus, 10 Tablets - iHerb
PK
Posted on Feb 9, 2022

i 've been using these for a few years---i put half a tablet in my breakfast juice, just to give it a bit more nutrition. they taste good and dissolve fairly quickly (a few minutes). my only complaint is that they used to come in a pack of 15 tablets, then it became 12, and now it's only 10, which costs the same as when it was 15.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Nuun Hydration, Immunity, Effervescent Supplement in Orange Citrus @10 tablets is a good product to add to water when training at the gym or to rehydrate. The only problem is, its a bit pricey for the number of tablets in each container. Other than being a bit too expensive, it does taste quite good for an effervescent Vitamin C tablet.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

I have read about this brand many times. I am so glad that it is finally available at iherb. This drink tastes good without the artificial mouth feel. After drinking, you can feel the hydration and energy it provide. Great product.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I appreciate the mild flavor of this supplement. It's a good value for what you pay, and the quality seems fine. The packaging is simple but easy to open.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Great tasting immunity support. Helped me feel better after catching Covid recently and stay hydrated. I've used nuun products before and their quality is great.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I have been taking this brand for the normal hydration. Came across this item with added immune-boosting ingredients. Decided to try it to hydrate my body and at the same time boost up my immunity. I like this taste. It is very rejuvenating. Will buy again.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

Discovered Nuun this past year during a sweltering hot summer of running. LOVE it! It puts the life back into my body after pounding out the miles. Enjoy!

Posted on May 7, 2022

Tastes good,light on the stomach, good quality, nice package, good ingredients, small nice size, i love the color, very light acidity

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

On each long bike ride I use nuun. Love the size, taste, and it has awsome impact on the body

Posted on May 11, 2022

Kept me hydrated while water fasting and I did not feel tired at all!