Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Solutions, Mediterranean Red Clay Powder, 6 oz (170 g) - iHerb
PK
Posted on Feb 17, 2022

This product is cost effective and I use it to detoxify and it actually cleaned my skin specifically my pores on the T-zone. I have a combination skin so I thought it is better to use it on the T zone as I felt like my jaw (lower face) dried out. I used this product with water and the I washed it after 11 minutes, don’t to intensively moisturize your face.

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

This stuff is amazing. Makes my face so smooth. In love with it. I mix equal parts water and apple cider to the mask and use. Great stuff for the price. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞💞😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

if you have sensitive skin, make sure you don't use too much, of each other ingredients and don't leave too long. my first tried, I add a teaspoon of each, clay, apple cider vinegar and a drop of essential oil, left it for 15 minutes and my skin was red. after that, I changed it and add spiraluna and left it for 7 minutes instead. even tho I used it 3 times a week, my skin is not suffering and it really help with my blackheads.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Nice size, great for sensitive skin, the scent smells like clay, the packaging is nice and the composition is clean, my mom uses it as a mask since she has rosacea, frequency once a week, it helps calm the skin since it is a gentle type of clay, good quality

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I love this red clay. Every time I add it to my cart. I don’t use it as mask for face only but I use it as mask for my hair too, I cant tell you about the magic: my hair get more shiny, clean scalp free of oil, hair smooth and it colour become little brown amazing effect really. I really really love the effect on my hair how the colour, the texture looks great.. Hair mask: I put 5 big table spoon from the clay and add lukewarm water to form paste then add few drops of any oil I have mix it together very well then put it in my hair for 30mints then shower you will see amazing results .. Thump up if you like it

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

I am on my 2nd bottle! And even my mom loves this. Our frequency of facial nights are twice a week and mom claims that the regular usage of this has helped to lighten the dark spots on her face. For me, since i have sensitive skin but this is very gentle on me and no breakouts. The product comes in a plastic package and for the size, this is super affordable. It just smells like clay, nothing crazy and scented. Easy to use and benefits are amazing. Keeps my skin clear, firm, moisturized and I high recommend everyone to try.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I am passionate about clays, i use frequently, they show great benefit in my skin. I always look one that comes in a closed package, instead of buying by weight, this one has a good quality and size. The red clay is more gentle, great for sensitive skin and moisturize. Pure composition, great product.

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

I love this clay!!! I use it once a week. I live in the desert and have dry skin, so I usually apply a heavy layer and don't let it dry all the way which helps avoid irritation. My skin gets so clear and my huge pores are obvious. great prep before social events.

Posted on Oct 26, 2021

tighten the skin and leave it so clean. Be aware that it is important not to leave it on the face for a long time. max 20 min cause it causes redness. i mix 1 tablespoon of clay with 1 tablespoon of water and for the extra effect i add 2 drops of pure lavender essential oil. enjoy

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I apply it twice a week (a few minutes) and I love it Detoxifies - Exfoliates (gently) - Deeply Cleanses & Tightens Pores (😍 Yes! 😍) - Purifies The Skin (Can my skin breathe? No, but after this clay it feels it can) - Reduces Excess Oil - Softens Skin (smooth as a baby's bottom!!) - Soothes Irritations (can I say my skin is calm?) I exfoliate physically and chemically but this is something else (it feels it works more deeply) And it is not expensive at all! If you find it helpful do not forget to 👍 thumbs up Thank you!