Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Solutions, European Clay Powder, 6 oz (170 g) - iHerb
PK
Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I been using this clay powder for a long time. .and I am back to see if I can repurchase since I am almost running out.. for the price point, the size and the amount is a lot and it can really last for a very long time. the quality of the powder is also quite good just that I dont like the sent of the powder but again u can add essential oil

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

❤️Thats the product every woman must have! 💚Its very strong and absorbs skin impurities quite effective! 💚You may drop a bit of oil on your skin before applying the clay as its VERY strong and therefore it has a serious lifting effect when it gets dry. 💚Don’t add a lot of water in mix, just a bit like on the photo till milk cream consistency. I prefer to add warm water. 💚It gets dry quite quickly and don’t wait to long- immediately clean your face with a sponge and apply any of your routine topper. ❤️Once again- it is VERY strong, it dries and absorbs and heals tiny wounds. I feel like its fine to use it no more than 2 times per week. 💚My skin got better even after 1 single use! But it doesn’t have and lifting effect when you wash it away. It’s very strong purifying and healing skin remedy💓

Posted on May 6, 2022

I have been using this product last week and it's very strong mask that help my skin to non oily skin and also help to absorfe all the oils I did my skin. my skin type is combination and I like it .its dryer very quickly it's take just 10 min the packaging is very good the size is enough for one month and more it's a gentle type of mask .

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

the mud clay mask is very smooth. and there is no smell. it stings a little bit when the product is put for the first few minutes though. but after a while, it is gone. it doesnt make my skin dry after use but instead it glows and looks very fresh and clean.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

I am on my 2nd bottle! And even my mom loves this. Our frequency of facial nights are twice a week and mom claims that the regular usage of this has helped to lighten the dark spots on her face. For me, since i have sensitive skin but this is very gentle on me and no breakouts. The product comes in a plastic package and for the size, this is super affordable. It just smells like clay, nothing crazy and scented. Easy to use and benefits are amazing. Keeps my skin clear, firm, moisturized and I high recommend everyone to try.

Posted on Jul 27, 2021

So excited to receive my first green clay. Today I mixed this with my bentonite clay for a stronger absorbsion to my oily skin. Looks so good after the mask and the junk are drown close to the edge and also make it easier for me to remove them too.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Nice creamy and smooth texture clay mask that shrink pores and lighten my face complexion. It gives my face a very clean look after I washed it off. My skin didn’t feel dry or tight after 10 minutes wait. It’s effective cleansing but gentle. Very moisturizing creamy type. No scent. The only problem I had was I had to add more water than the instruction to get the right consistency.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Great mask that will work best for oily/blemish prone skin. It dried my skin out a lot, but I do have dry/sensitive skin. I purchased this mainly for my nose/occasional blemish. I feel that it did help with my pores and also with the small blemish that I had. I’m not sure if I would repurchase this for myself as I think I will try the sensitive skin version instead, but it’s worth it to try!

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Wonderful for my combination skin. I mix the clay with water and apply for 5 minutes on the forehead, nose and chin, a few times a week. My skin feels really soft and clean, not too dry (just don’t keep it on for long and don’t apply a thick layer).

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

This clay powder is finely ground and mixes easily with liquid. I mix 2 teaspoons of clay powder with 2 teaspoons aloe vera juice and a couple drops grape seed oil. The mask dries in about 15 minutes and rinses off easily with cool water. I find the green clay powder does a better job at detoxing than kaolin clay powders. I use this during the summer to help unclog pores from using heavy sunscreen.