Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Methyl Folate, 1,000 mcg, 90 Tablets - iHerb
PK
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

The tablets are tiny and white – very easy to swallow. I have not registered any gastrointestinal discomfort, since I started taking this supplement. Levomefolic acid is the primary biologically active form of folate used at the cellular level for DNA reproduction, the cysteine cycle and the regulation of homocysteine. Overall, the product is nice and of high quality. I definitely recommend!

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Methylfolate was recommended to me by my doctor to help with my anxiety and depression. I struggle swallowing pills so finding these little guys was a lifesaver. I noticed a difference pretty quickly (using it along side a magnesium supplement and my other anxiety and depression meds.) I am very sensitive to mental health medications so supplementing with this as well as magnesium has allowed me to stay on lower dosages of those meds. This will definitely be a repurchase for me! Added photos of the pill next to a dime for scale, including a side view of the width.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

On the advice of my sister to ward off horrible leg cramps after a hard day's work, I have started eating a pill of this methyl folate at night before bed. Largely now disappeared. If the odd one threatens in the night I pop another topically and eat a pinch of sauerkraut. zzz :)

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

For people with the MTHFR gene, this is a total lifesaver. Keeps my B12 levels where they need to be, helps me think clearly, and has okay energy levels. A naturopath recommended it to me several years ago and it has been the most useful supplement I ever tried. I will continue to use it. Expensive but good quality support methylation processes and balance homocysteine levels. Quality ingredients with a beneficial effect on keeping the metabolism in balance.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Quality ingredients, formulated in the best way for our bodies to absorb. This along with Vitamin B12, and B50, help our bodies create really important chemicals, such as GABA. Much better to give our bodies the ability to create these chemicals than to buy expensive supplements that won't be as effective. Size is easy to swallow, there is no after taste, the dosage is a reasonable amount. Highly recommend.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

To repair my metabolism and boost my nervous system, I trust this brand quality and ingredients along with its other products. With a normal taste, just right capsule size, the folic acid provide the additional energy boost that I need daily. The niacin flush is great too. The effect and potency is as expected.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

This stuff helps me keep my anxiety under control. It worked so subtly for me that I didn't notice it was doing anything until I didn't take it for several days. Every time I have forgotten to take them daily for more than 2 or 3 days, I get very edgy and uncomfortable and am more prone to having an anxiety attack. Needless to say, I make sure I take one everyday. This, along with a fairly healthy diet helps me with my anxiety better than anything I've tried.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

First of all it is the formula I had been looking for. The size of the pill is small and easy to swallow. The package is great and overall this product is excellent. Got an impression of a high quality product.

Posted on May 28, 2022

This product really works! Quality and ingredients are perfect. I think my metabolism changed. I was taking regular folic acid previously, but I’ve done some medical research and doctor said I have a MTHFR factor so my body doesn’t accept synthetic folic acid - so I need to use folate instead. So, after one month of use I see that I have more energy and my menstrual cycle is more regular and it’s not so painful as it was.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Little tiny size pills of quality! The Quatrefolic ingredient is the new generation of folic acid, capable of overcoming the limitations of other chemical forms in terms of stability and solubility, ensuring immediate delivery of the active form of folic acid to the body, with greater bioavailability and effectiveness. Since I started taking this I’ve felt more energy and my sense of humor is back. Folate is fantastic for brain function and mood and it’s working.