Page 1 - Reviews - NOW Foods, Magnesium Citrate, 120 Veg Capsules - iHerb
PK
Posted on May 9, 2022

Good quality magnesium! I take 2 before bed and it helps me get to sleep and I do a lot of lifting at work and get a sore back and sore legs, I feel like this has benefited my muscles and joints alot. size and packaging good. ingredients good, doesn’t taste like anything. I recommend

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Please help me by pressing like, may you and your family always be blessed. The 3rd bottle that my husband and I consumed. I feel the positive effects of magnesium, when I wake up my body is no longer sore and blood pressure is always normal. Magnesium citrate is the type of magnesium that is most easily absorbed by the body. we take it 3 capsules daily to get a daily dose of 400mg. This magnesium also helps activate D3 in the kidneys. In addition, magnesium in the form of citrate is also good for maintaining the stomach, muscles and bones. Magnesium is a mineral that is essential for energy production and metabolism, muscle contraction, transmission of nerve impulses, and bone mineralization.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

This product was introduced to me by my Doctor friend, magnesium helps in digestion regulation that’s why I have no hard time passing of stool, it also support nerves and muscles, before I always have muscle cramps but now that I’ve been taking magnesium for years now I noticed that I have no episode of muscle cramps anymore… this supplement supports my heart and bones also..

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

Delivery takes about five working days to arrive. Have been taking Magnesium Citrate for almost a year, and indeed it has helped greatly for my digestion as well as maintaining my mood. I’ll have 3 capsules a day on empty stomach in the morning. So far works well and best for my body.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Magnesium Citrate is gentle on the stomach and "Citrate" is the most absorbable form of Magnesium by the body. Magnesium is a vital element necessary for the normal functioning of cells. It participates in most metabolic reactions and promotes energy production and consumption. Deficiency of magnesium in the body can lead to fatigue, cramps in the calf muscles, arrhythmias, depression.

Posted on Aug 16, 2021

I am deficient in vitamin D, and I think most people are. So I take 2 caps of magnesium citrate, 1 hour after taking vitamin D3 + K2, after meal not in empty stomach of course. Been doing that for a month and I feel less pain and more fit. Definitely will keep doing this and regularly get blood check up to observe the level of vitamin D in blood to avoid toxicity. Love iHerb !

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

For long time i have big problems with cramps in calves and back and magnesium helps with that. When im not trianing for long period of time i use only 2 caps its about 266mg of magnesium and that takes all cramps away when i will start to train i will use 3 caps. Great product.

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

I am delighted with the product I received from iHerb. What I really loved about the Magnesium Citrate is that they’re an amazing product that helps with maintaining a good sleep cycle and helps with relaxing my muscles. This is definitely one of the most important supplements that everyone need to have in their home! Plus, iHerb’s customer service is top notch! I came across no trouble at all with the help of their team. I will definitely be back in the future

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

I had arm problem since last year and have done psiotheraphy as well. MRI result told me about Torn Muscle problem. Then I consumed 2 capsules of Magnesium before taking a sleep at night. And it's has been 1 week. I got a good result of it. I can move my arm back almost 97% by reaching my back shoulder. It was reached about 75% only. Thank Magnesium Citrate Now Food. You gave my life back !

Posted on May 8, 2022

I have been using this vitamin for a few months now and I really can't believe the difference they have made in my life. My energy levels have been through the roof, my mood has improved and I'm finding that I can take on more with little to no fatigue. I know it sounds crazy but this vitamin is changing my life!