Page 1 - Reviews - Nordic Naturals, Prenatal DHA, Unflavored Formula, 90 Soft Gels - iHerb
PK
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Since I’m pregnant, I still haven’t stopped looking for what’s the best for my little bub, how can I provide the best support for him to grow in my tummy whilst it doesn’t have to put me through awful taste and gigantic size supplements. I brought this DHA to my obstetrician, he said this is perfect! Doesn’t have any after taste and the size is easy enough to swallow and only two capsules once a day! Love it! I’m purchasing my second tube this time!

Posted on May 20, 2022

I ordered it to take and I am pregnant with twins. I did some research and found this brand is a good source of DHA for pregnant women. Easy to swallow and the size of the tablets are small. No strong fishy smell too! I love it! The dosage is 2 tablets per day with a meal so I take it with my dinner preferably. The ingredients are purified deep-sea fish oil

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Great price. Definitely value for money. No bad aftertaste. Easy to take. Quality looks decent, nothing alarming or off setting. Taste ok as is unflavoured. Just swallow it. Standard fish oil pill size. Ingredients cannot be verified but just have to trust the company credibility. Sorry, no photo to share as my phone camera is currently not functioning. Worth purchasing! Will buy again when complete the bottle. Thank you!

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Very high quality omega 3. Just bought it and now using it during my postpartum recovery and as well as breastfeeding . I’ve read that it is supposed to help with stabilizing your mood and stuff after having a baby. It’s on the expensive side but I think it’s worth the price !

Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I took these while pregnant with my second baby. The size were perfect for my easy to trigger gag reflex and left zero after taste even hours later. I was very happy with the quality and ingredients, and hope that baby benefited from my taking them for the duration of my pregnancy months and breastfeeding years.

Posted on Jul 12, 2021

10 months postpartum and breastfeeding, so this is part of my daily supplements. I was considering other brands that are cheaper but still eventually continued with this as it doesn't have the fishy taste and I'm sure of the purity of the fish oil! I will continue using this until I stop breastfeeding.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I am taking this along side my prenatal. I have really liked that there is no after taste. I have had trouble with other fish oil in the past with constant burping up fishiness. This product seems to be really good quality, and I have not had trouble with it. I will order again. I like that I can be confident that the ingredients are safe for pregnancy, as some fish oil contains mercury, and are not safe for pregnancy. The pills are also a good size, not huge, like some fish oil pills. You do need to take two a day, but they are small.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Good good good good good good good Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit Good good good good good good good use Quality good Size good age good package good benefit

Posted on May 9, 2022

This is my top choice for pure and quality prenatal Omega 3. The price is justified for the quality, testing, brand reputation and the method of fish sourcing. The sofgels contains Vit D and Vit E (for preserving the quality). Highly recommend this product over most brands in this market.