Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Way, White Kidney Bean, 60 Vegan Capsules - iHerb
PK

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

The best side effect is weight loss. During my struggle to lose weight, nothing seemed to work, eating smaller portions, being vegan, exercise, and reduced stress. A doctor finally told me that my liver has stopped producing certain enzymes to breakdown fats, carbs, and glucose. This is an age related issue, since I have never had a weight issue before. This year, I finally shifted my weight after using this white kidney bean product. I am now slimmer and on my fourth bottle. No stomach aches or uncomfortable side effects. The dosage suggests up to three servings a day, however in my case two has shown benefits. Great quality and ingredients.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I like this it doesn't bother my stomach at all .I calorie count and eat a few slices of bread everyday that's why I take this it fills my stomach a little bit not alot but somehow I don't eat alot of carbs if I take it regularly..keep in minde you like every other kind of weight management pill you really do need a good solid healthy diet and this just helps you keep on track and not gain too much when you overindulge on some bread lol ...

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I’ve tried some different brands of this product, & I like the ingredients in this one. It’s a quality company that doesn’t use excess filers. The size of the capsules is small enough & easy to get down. I like the convenience of this supplement & take it with higher carb meals.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

eat 30 minutes before large carbs meal. it help block sugar

b7a21a79-b453-4d19-980f-7a9cc5af10da
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I always take this before any meal. even i take a lot there seems to be no side effects. happy!

Posted on May 16, 2022

I loose weight actually. Can’t resist carbs at dinner so I be sure to take it before my meal with complex carbs!!

Posted on May 6, 2022

Fun product that neutralizes the starch. Vegan. Very good price.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

U purchased this product to help me with both, weight management and burning carbs

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

As a Type 1 diabetic i test blood sugars often, if this product worked at all i would know . I've tried taking with a meal , tried 20-30 minutes before . Blood sugar indicates that no starches or carbs are stopped from being absorbed . Hope this helps others , complete waste of money .

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

i Always keep these in my bag. best value for money found till now