Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Way, Ginger Root, 550 mg, 180 Vegan Capsules - iHerb
PK
Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Just a slight taste when you first put the capsules in your mouth but no after taste. This was important to me because I don't like the taste of ginger! I know ginger is good for gastro problems and I suffer nausea a lot. Since taking this, I've had virtually no nausea spells! I used to get them bad, every day so it's a big plus for me. I also compared the cost with numerous other brands, especially as you need to take two a day. Still works out the cheapest! Highly recommended!

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I frequently get an upset stomach from spicy foods, but I love them and have a hard time omitting them from my diet. I take one or two of these ginger caps with every meal and my occurrence of upset stomach really decreases. Great natural remedy for digestion! I usually buy this brand and feel like the quality is great and seems to have good ingredients.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

I use this for nausea during first trimester. Helps ok but putting food inside my mouth helps even more lol I use a couple capsules when needed. However this is great aid for digestion. Please remember to drink a full glass of water along with the capsules, otherwise you might hurt yourself as ginger is a very powerful herb.

Posted on Jul 3, 2021

this is pure ginger. i take it to help with digestion. Sometimes, i open the capsules and put it in hot honey so I get honey ginger tea!! :-) do take note to drink a lot of water when you take this. There was once I didn't and I woke up with a burning throat as the ginger is q. strong. Like if you find this helpful!!

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I have been ordering ginger for 3 years already.This package contains 240 capsules and is a good value for money. The capsules often get stuck in my esophagus though and cause a burning sensation.I guess it is the quality of the capsules. I noticed a big improvement in my guts and immune system,some benefits on my bones too. The ingredient- ginger root powder-has a nasty taste for me when I used it in drinks,so the capsules are a great way to take ginger. I am a bit disappointed by the new shipping rates since the new EU requirements took place on July 1st,2021 and I hope iHerb will try to figure this out . If my review has been of any help,please give me a "like".

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Works extremely well as an anti inflammatory and natural pain killer - especially for period pain. I take ginger root with magnesium for less bloating, cramping and stomach discomfort. Miracle combo!

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Great quality product and always delivered in great packaging. The benefit of reducing inflammation and helping reduce stomach upset is effective for me. I've been taking ginger root for 2 years as part of my supplement and diet routine. No concerns with the taste and ingredients. Seeing good improvement so far.

HMB
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This is really good! I've been taking these for just under a month and I'm seeing improvements. I wanted to give ginger a try to see if it could provide some benefits for migraines in addition to medication and it seems to help me (fewer and milder). I only take half of the recommended dose and drink plenty of water with it and barely notice the taste, it's definitely there if you only have a couple of sips of water though. I'm very happy I tried it.

Posted on May 15, 2022

This product works really good at eliminating stomach pains when I may have eaten too much or too fast or if I just generally have an upset stomach. The pill size is normal and goes down pretty easy and I don't get much if any after taste once it's been down for 30 minutes. I have zero bad things to say about this company or product. Overall really good for digestive and stomach issues even helps with my bloating and my mom used it everyday on Vacation down south because the food made her upset the first day so once she took this she was finally able to leave the bathroom aha yay!!

Posted on May 3, 2022

I drink ginger tea when I have stomach flu or when I need to remove dampness in the body. But sometimes when I don't bother to make ginger tea, I will take this supplement instead. Super convenient. It does have a semi-burning sensation when ingested, which means this is strong and effective pure ginger root. I also take this when I have sore throat or skin problems to reduce inflammation.