Page 1 - Reviews - Nature's Answer, Ginger Root, Fluid Extract, Alcohol-Free, 1,000 mg, 1 fl oz (30 ml) - iHerb
PK
Posted on May 5, 2022

Great product. I like that it's not made with alcohol. I am allergic to citric acid so can't drink ginger ale. I make my own "sort-of" ginger ale with the ginger root extract by mixing it with a bit of apple cider vinegar, liquid monkfruit sweetener and soda water.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

This ginger root extract has helped me incredibly with dysmennorhea. It's package is convenient for drops, and it's taste is not too spicy just perfect. It didn't give me any problems with the stomach even if my stomach is sensitive. I take 32 drops*3 times a day and felt the change only after a few days. This is a must have for your home pharmacy.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I always prefer fresh ginger, but sometimes you just can't find it or have time to run to the store. This is a great option to keep in the pantry. It has a long shelf life and it's there whenever you need the benefits of this wonderful root.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I love that it is NON GMO and that the ingredients are alcohol free as it sometimes makes my stomach upset. This was very useful for my cold

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Ginger rhizome or root (ground-up or in a tincture) provides many health benefits. It is in the same family as turmeric. I take it because it has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects; helps with joint pain; and may help with dementia, along with many other benefits.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I love ginger! Ginger is versatile and a great anti-inflammatory. I use it everyday. It is good for the tummy and digestion, plus I like the taste of ginger.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Great product, very safe and effective for PMS or menopause symptoms. I use it to make my own women's tonic and have had great results.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

I use this in my teas all the time, and it makes a great supplement if you have digestive issues. The taste is wonderful, not too strong. It blends well.

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

I use this product for improving my digestive system . Since I started using it my digestive health improved 100%. The quality and service from iHerb is also amazing, I recommend it 100%

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Perfect in every way. Love how there’s no alcohol. I use for menstrual cramps. It warms the body as per TCM and helps the chi so things flow smoothly.