Page 1 - Reviews - Nature Republic, Jeju Sparkling Mud Foam Cleanser, 5.07 fl oz (150 ml) - iHerb
PK

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

I used to buy this in seoul and just realize it is also selling in iHerbs. The bundle deal is definitely cheaper than buying at store!!

Posted on May 6, 2022

I will try this first. Hope this is good.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Authentic product. Well packed. Received on time

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

cleansing foam with small particles...washer plus light scrubbing...who has oily skin..the most for every day...I use it every other day..does not dry..does not tighten the skin..the volume is large.. .standard packaging...convenient..smell is light..consistency is pleasant...I am satisfied..recommend....but yes..I use it in evening care..in the morning something more gentle and airy like foam..be beautiful!)))

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

foam is very good at lathering, and it is not just foam, but like a foam mask. and will last for a long time 😊 try you won't regret it) I am delighted ❤ like it ❤

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Ordered on the recommendation and was not mistaken. Excellent washer. Not a large amount is enough, which makes the washbasin very economical to use. Lathers well and cleanses the face very well.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I ordered it for my mother, she liked the previous wash from this company. I don't really like it when the product cleans so that the skin creaks, but my mother likes it :)

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I trust this brand no matter what I try, I love it. This foam is no exception. Good cleansing, pleasant feeling of cleanliness.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Auto-translated from Spanish

A small amount is enough to wash the face, it resembles the texture of an exfoliator, pleasant sensation from the first use.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

good Korean foam with a pleasant smell and excellent composition. I use after hydrophilic oil.