Page 1 - Reviews - Natural Factors, Folic Acid, 400 mcg, 90 Tablets - iHerb
PK
Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I have been taking this vitamin regularly since last year and I highly recommend it. I have noticed a huge change in my mental health and overall mood, as well as a significant improvement in my energy levels...I'm totally convinced it's the best supplement out there for me.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I have been a customer of this vitamin for over a year now, and I love it. It has improved my health, mood, well-being, and general quality of life. When I take this vitamin, I feel stronger and more energetic. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for vitamins that help improve health or quality of life.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for one month now and it has made a huge difference. The burst of energy this vitamin gives me is amazing. I feel more motivated and focused, and my mood is improved as well.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Good source of vitamin B9 (folic acid). Because I have severe malabsorption and severe vitamin deficiency, I can't just take a multivitamin and call it a day. I have to build my own selection of vitamins, and ready-made B-complex vitamins all seem to have too little or too much or nothing at all of the certain Bs I'm looking for. Supposedly B9 (folic acid) can help a slew of signs and symptoms, from weakness and fatigue to brain fog and shortness of breath. While I don't feel like it's a magic pill, I do notice a combination of B vitamins helping my exhaustion and weakness, and anything I can do to improve my chronic fatigue and chronic pain is a win for me.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

These pills are fine but after I ordered I realized that Folate and folic acid are two different forms of vitamin B9 but are used interchangeably so often that most people assume they are the same. Folate is the common form of vitamin B9 present in many whole foods, including leafy greens, beans, eggs, citrus fruit, avocados, and beef liver. On the other hand, folic acid is a synthesized version of vitamin B9 that is added to processed foods and the common version used in supplements. Folic acid has a molecular structure that is nearly identical to folate. Due to their close resemblance, folic acid and folate are widely considered to be the same. BUT: Excessive folic acid intake is correlated with significant health risks Folates is the natural form of vitamin B9 so therefore easily converted to B9 and so there are no health risks.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

Good quality, size, ingredients, and packaging. Magnesium is good for the nervous system and metabolism. Folic acid is very beneficial and recommended for people who take iron supplements.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

These little pills have been working great so far. Small and easy to swallow which is great if you are bad at swallowing pills like me. They also dissolve in the mouth quickly if you are not able to get it down the first time.

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

It’s good I bought it to boost energy and use it with inositol for pcos and so far so good, I haven’t faced any issues with it.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

I got Folic Acid, 400 mcg when it is in a big sale. It’s value for money and convenience.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I used two packs and the result was noticed after the second pack , i love it