Page 1 - Reviews - Natrol, Carb Intercept with Phase 2 Carb Controller, 500 mg, 60 Veggie Caps - iHerb
PK

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

This is my favorite product to manage weight! I take 2 pills before eating immediately and it helps feel full faster. It helped me lose my stubborn fat and reach the weight I want! I have a smart scale so I make sure that what I am losing isn't muscle or water.

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Been using this on and off for several years. This year, I'm back on my Keto/Atkins Diet (20g or less carb grams per day), so these capsules are *invaluable* when you're on the run and need to eat a burger or something with "half the bun" and STILL maintain a state of Ketosis. In my opinion (and based on my own prick-the-finger blood sugar testing), Carb Intercept Capsules block about 95% of starches from being broken down in to sugar in your stomach (passing the starch through as fiber instead, which is amazing!), so they really help me when I need (or just break down and "must have") some starch. Just remember: These do nothing for Fruit sugar or other Sugars - they only block starch from "becoming" sugar/glucose in the body. Enjoy!

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

When I took this I was not exercising much! It was during Covid and I was spending quarantine with my family. I was afraid I would put on more weight due to lack of activity and an increase in calorie intake and carbs. In addition, I have bad eating habits of being unable to stop and craving carbohydrates. This product actually helped me lose weight and stopped my cravings. I do have a smart body scale so I know that the weight I lost was fat and not water or muscles. I would take two pills immediately before eating. It would make me feel full faster and for longer times. and I do not crave carbohydrates as much as I did before even though I stopped taking the pills. 100% recommended for people who do not want to gain weight and/or struggle with stubborn fat.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Just received this and have taken it for a week. Along with carb controlled diet(no afternoon snacks) and def no snacks after 8pm. Wil update again..stay tuned update: from 64.5kg, my weight dropped to 62.2 kg in a month. Curbs my urge for mid day cake & coffee, and after dinner desserts. Easier to stay motivated to shave off the pounds. If this is any helpful, please "like" this review for me to update further! this lets me know if anyone is reading this and found it any helpful.

Posted on May 12, 2022

Frankly speaking I don't believe in magic at all and bought this supplement just to help myself with diet. Seems like supplement helps to give up eating sweets in the evening - just don't want them anymore. Anyway concerning weight loss for me there were no changes at all. But in my case keto diet is strictly prohibited by the doctor and I'm sure that in complex with low carb diet this supplement may work for weight loss. Recommended dosage were 2 tablets per day after the meal. In general Natrol products quality is great so I definitely don't regret of this try.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

Have been on keto diet for a few years now. Sometimes, it's necessary to go out dine with friends. You can't rely on this daily thinking you have this and you can start going back on high carb diet. But for the once awhile occasion, it's a good help.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I believe this did block out some carbs. Before I took the pill, I was in full keto according to my test strips as I measured dark purple which is Large... Then after I took the pills and ate some fries, I measured about an hour later and 2 hours later it measured my ketone level in moderate-large (pale purple). I will update if I find it doesn't block carbs as it claims. But so far, its good. The 4⭐ is because it didn't 99% block out the carbs I guess because my strips didnt stay dark purple but it did block out most of it.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

No side effect after taking this product. Also, I took the pills before big meals, and I think it helped me to control my weight as I didn’t gain any after the big meals. If you think this review is helpful, please click the like button. Thank you. :)

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Take before a large starchy meal definitely regulate my insulin level well. As an Asian we love to eat rice and noodles, so this is definitely a must product for anyone who want to lose weight while still can enjoy starchy food.

Posted on May 5, 2022

The benefit is there. It helps me to maintain my weight by taking this when I ate carb heavy meals. However, I think the kidney bean made my tummy more gassy but the pills have no unpleasant taste.