Page 1 - Reviews - Miracle Noodle, Ready to Eat Noodle, Angel Hair Style, 7 oz (200 g) - iHerb
PK

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

so easy and fast to use! and such a big portion! the whole bag (it says 2 portions but I do all at once) is 10 calories! and it literally takes a minute to prepare. such a great alternative to regular pasta for almost no calories! cant get enough! yum!

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

what a [email protected]!! these are delish! the best thing is they only need rinsing and then I add to veggies as a filler! they aren’t as satisfying as real pasta but hey, they add texture and absorb sauces!! I could have them daily! konjak is very healthy as well ! go for it! try them!

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

It doesn’t have that much of taste but with right seasoning it will be delicious. Alssaa no calories or carbs which is great for keto

Posted on May 10, 2022

I liked the flavor and texture and that it was easy to prepare. I just mixed it with tomato sauce and microwaved and it tasted good that way. It’s also very low calorie. But I think it is overpriced and I think it is easy to find similar products for cheaper so I am not planning to buy again.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

These are not a substitute for pasta noodles (IMO), but you can use them in Asian noodle dishes as a replacement for noodles that are high in carbs. Did not work with my low carb bolognese sauce.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Love these noodles. They are so easy and taste great.

Posted on May 9, 2022

The noodles are tasteless on their own without a sauce, but edible. This is a one serving package size.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I love those noodles ! They are perfect for keto mein chow.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

I like this brand for konjac noodles. Good texture and holds it's texture in soups and sauces.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Lovd it. I will buy some more