Page 1 - Reviews - Mild By Nature, Lavender Body Butter, 4 oz (114 g) - iHerb
PK
Posted on Apr 26, 2022

This body butter is suitable even for hotter climate like Singapore/Malaysia! After application, it may instantly feel some stickiness BUT it quickly (and almost magically) gets absorbed into my skin and then very very quickly feels baby-smooth to the touch! I would say this is a signature composition to most ‘body butter’ so this brand did not fail me. 😊 I make it a twice-weekly routine for my skin (well, this is the chance for the spouse/partner to earn some brownie points!). I always feel relaxed after applying the body butter due to the after-smoothness felt, and the gentle scent that lingers on. My expiry date is 17 months away fr date of receipt. Give it a try, folks! 👍

Posted on May 18, 2022

The smell is very nice and mild. It benefits my dry skin with quality ingredients. The size is small enough to travel with and the scent is refreshing. This has become part of my daily routine and makes me feel relaxed and calm. I may buy more because I’ve used it all.

Posted on May 4, 2022

It’s on sale so I’m buying it to try, I always love the lavender sense, it’s a bit too strong and not pure lavender smell IMO. The bottle is small lucky I got it for a cheaper price, I have been using it daily for a few days and I do noticed a difference on my skin, it definitely works smoothing my skin ! If it go on sale again I would definitely buy again !

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

رائع جدا جدا انصح بشده رائحة عناية الجودة الحجم ينعش العبوة الفوائد تركيبة روتين يسترخي يشعر تكرار very goooooooooooooooooood very goooooooooooooooooood very gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery goooooovery goooooooooooooooooood very goooooooooooooooooood very gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery gooooooooooooooooooodvery goooooo

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

This body butter smells great and is very rich and creamy. It's a small container therefore I keep it for special occasions when I don't want to use my regular body lotion. If you like the scent of lavender you will like this. If you are like me and you don't like the smell of synthetic fragrances but love lavender this is the product for you. Please like if you found this review helpful.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Butter is looks more like thick cream not butter, it is not oily. Smell is very light and pleasant, I liked this version more then orange/bergamot. Very good cream for winter for normal skin, for dry skin may be not good enough for cold time. I take this package for the gym and I’m quite happy with it’a qualities.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

This body butter has a nice faint smell of lavender. I love lavender and would not mind if the scent was a little stronger. At first, the lotion felt greasy but after a few minutes, the greasiness dissipated and left my skin feeling so soft. I like this a lot.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

Its super moisturising. Its Winter now and usually, I need to put on lotion in the morning and night. But after using this product at night, my skin doesn't feel dry and I don't need to put on any product in the morning at all. It also smells nice, not too strong and articial, light and relaxing enough like the spa. It is super moisturising though so I won't be using it everyday. I've been using Mild by nature's shampoo and conditioner and decided to try other products with Black Friday going on but this product didn't disappoint.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

This body butter is quite rich and perfect for my dry skin. I love that it has lavender oil in it as it's my favourite scent.

Posted on May 25, 2022

The smell is good and refreshing ( but I always like lavender so I maybe biased.) It is quit a thick/ creamy texture offering enough moisture for my skin. I used it during summer time as the air-con also makes my skin dry. Would like to try other flavours in the future too. The size of it is reasonable. I used quite an amount each night for my full body so I have consumed nearly half of it after 1 month, considering the price, I would be happy to get another pot next month.