Page 1 - Reviews - Mild By Nature, Castile Bar Soap, Lavender, 5 oz (141 g) - iHerb
PK
Posted on Jun 22, 2022

The soap is reasonably large in size and relatively cheap. It is of good quality and it lasts a considerable length of time. The scent is pleasant. The list of ingredients seems pretty harmless. The soap leaves your skin feeling soft and it didn't dry my skin. The packaging is pretty basic, to the point that you can call it environmentally friendly. I am satisfied with this product

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

the smell is subtle but good, it cleanses well and i like using it. lasts a long time. it doesn't dry out the skin. affordable and practical. its my second bar soap that i tried from mild by nature (the first was raw shea butter) and I'm very comfortable using them. would try more soaps and would buy this one again.

Posted on May 11, 2022

This lavender soap smells so amazing. I love that the soap is made with natural ingredients. The size is large for the price. I think the price is great for the quality of soap this is.The lavender is a true lavender scent, smells just like true lavender essential oil is the best way I can describe it. I love the smell! I will be buying this again and can't wait to try the other scents. Thank you for making a quality natural soap that I can still afford.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I order this soap all the time. First, l love this soap because it is a natural soap that I love using everyday. It is gentle on dry and sensitive skin. Has a mild smell, not too over powering. Makes my skin feel really fresh and healthy. Love that it has natural ingredients, nothing that will harm your skin. Good size bar.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Great as a bath soap but also as hand soap. No strange scummy or squeaky feeling after using it, washes cleanly. Not stripping, a gentle but not moisturising soap. Smells very lightly of lavender but isn’t strong and doesn’t linger. The scent also fades with repeated use. A hard and decently sized bar, will last awhile.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

good price and quality. Soap with a pleasant unobtrusive scent of lavender soothes when used in the evening in the shower. suitable for the face, but a little dry skin, more for oily skin. color white opaque without dyes. Big size nice to feel it in hand. Recommended. Will buy again.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

So, I have only opened one bar of this soap so far. But, I LOVE IT ALL! For those with sensitive skin, this soap is perfect. I have used other natural soaps in the past that smell great but don’t have much of a lather. This is not the case. I look for very moisturizing and dense soaps that lather as I love the experience of bubbles in the shower. Similar to that of a shampoo that has a lot of suds as well. It is a psychological thing, but the suds make me feel as though the product is actually working as opposed to it not. These soaps have great scents and each one of them serves a purpose depending on what key ingredients are in them.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

It is definitely nice use. The package is simple, eco-friendly. It has pleasant scent of lavender which is mild and relaxing. it leaves your body really fresh. and the scent makes you relaxed. The size of the soap is also super big, durable. You shall use it for more than 20 days.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

I love Castile soap for it's absolute purity. It was recommended to me by a homeopathic doctor who specializes in skin conditions. If you're lucky enough to use a sauna you should shower directly afterwards using pure Castile soap, your skin will feel like silk. The mint scent is invigorating but I prefer the very subtle lavender scented bar. Most relaxing.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

Smells great and hasn't given me any itching issues. I have sensitive skin, so finding the right soap is always challenging. I've used several other brands and a lot of scented soaps bother me and dry out my skin. This cleans without stripping or drying. I like the packaging and I'll buy this soap again! Great quality product!