Page 1 - Reviews - Mike's Mighty Good, Craft Ramen, Spicy Pork Tonkotsu Ramen Soup, 2.4 oz (70 g) - iHerb
PK

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

It’s tasty and authentic, really good if I’m not quite hungry, like in the evening or something like that. It is spicy, not too hot though. If you like spicy noodles then you’ll like this one. Very easy to cook, you can add things that you like as mushrooms, egg, greens etc… It’s not a large meal but it does fill your belly:) I like that it comes with rich oily broth! Yummy! I’ll purchase again, please leave it’s price as it is. It’s fair.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Tasty and easy to make when I’m in a rush for a meal. Perfect to take a long to work. Healthier than store bought ones.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

Best flavor. Flavor explosions all around. My go to. Keep a dozen on hand. Once you know how good they are you will need them.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Not an overly spicy taste. The noddles are on the rather small portion size,but of a good quality; and the soup base is very good.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

a small portion but it is delicious. A bit spicy, My favourite

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

My son loves it. Bought it for its premium ingredients with no junk in it. A bit spicy but he likes it.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

I really enjoyed the flavor of this ramen, I added some veggies and pork belly. I wished it was more than snack size 😝

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

awesome ! tastes good and quick mid week meal when you don't have the time to cook.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Flavor was great but don’t make it in microwave. It boils over and noodles were mushy.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Wasn't as nice as expected. The broth didn't taste like much, we had to add a bouillon cube to it. Unfortunately I cannot recommend.