Page 1 - Reviews - Mason Natural, Folic Acid, 400 mcg, 100 Tablets - iHerb
PK
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I have tried this vitamin and I've noticed a huge difference in my mood. I no longer feel tired and sluggish like I used to. It's been a huge boost for me and my family!

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I've been taking this vitamin for the last few weeks and have noticed a marked improvement in my overall health. I sleep better, my mood is heightened, and I'm more alert in the morning. It's a great supplement that really works!

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

The size of the tablet is just fine and easy to swallow. Quality is good as well as the packaging. No after taste noted too! Folic Acid/ Vitamin b-9 as we all know, when taken regularly is just one of the nutrients that can promote overall healthy hair! (My hair speaks it all). Also, It helps my skin and internal organs healthy. Another effect of this supplement is superb beneficial to childbearing women. It is important in RBC formation and for healthy cell growth and function. Folate is very crucial during early pregnancy, so OB Doctors will surely prescribed this to all pregnant ladies out there (unless contraindicated) to reduce the risk of birth defects of the brain and spine. Bought this supplement for my pregnant friend too and she's indeed very happy!

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Like the tablet size, small. Good source of folic acid. I take 2 tablets in the morning with vitamin b12. Potency is low, but you can make your own dosage, just take more tablets. No taste here. Good for metabolism. Package comes sealed. Helps to nervous system, nice effect. No niacin flush effect, meaning no rash, itchy skin. Get an energy boost. Quality is ok. and the main ingredient is vitamin b9, also known as folic acid.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I've purchased Mason Naturals for years and I have never been let down. They are quality products and always high quality. Folic acid is a necessary supplement for women of childbearing age and is super good for cardiovascular health. Very potent and has no nasty aftertaste.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

very cool product Folic acid important for women, i feel myself better with it Must have folic acid during pregnancy. Does not give any strange feelings. Easy absorbed. I recommend everyone to buy

Posted on May 11, 2022

I love this folic acid supplement . The quality is great and for the size it’s extremely cheap. I’ve been using it during my pregnancy and I did’t have any problem swallowing it.

Posted on May 3, 2022

good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take no smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. composition is okay. a must have supplement no taste. quality minerals. take it when u have mineral deficiency. frequency taking depends on the instructions.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

It is an affordable and cheap price. And the pills are small and easy to swallow. 400 g is just good enough for me to prepare for pregnancy. All is well.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I think it's a good product and good brand. Price is good. I didn't do any blood tests to check if it works though.