Page 1 - Reviews - Mad Hippie, 2 Minute Polishing Beauty Mask, 1.2 oz (35 g) - iHerb
PK
Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I have tried lots of thing to exfoliate, but most don’t work with my sensitive skin. Too coarse or make my skin break out. This worked great! Polished just like name implies. I mixed with water, skin felt clean and a little tight after. Maybe would feel loss tight if you use the hydrating mist like they recommend. I followed with moisturizer and skin looked happy.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

Another lovely product from mad hippie. I tried mixing it with the moisturising mist but prefer it mixed with the cleanser. Leaves your skin smooth and feeling wonderful. With clearing the dead skin cells your skin absorbs the serums better and are therefore more effective. The quantity of the product needed is very small, its gentle on the skin buts still effective.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

It is a white powder that you need to mix with a one component toner or clean water so it will become a paste that you can put on your face and neck, chest area. With gentle messaging you can give yourself a mild exfoliating, whilst the active ingredients do the job to make your skin look radiant. You need to leave the paste on for a good 15 mins.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I’ve tried many Mad Hippie products and this might be my least favorite, just because the other ones I can see a HUGE difference on my skin and I LOVE them, and this one is just ok. I mix 1 tsp of this product with a bit of rose water to create a paste and leave on my skin for about 10 min after cleansing and scrubbing. Again, I do feel my skin softer after using it, but the microdermabrasion scrub from Mad Hippie that you can also leave on your skin for a few minutes works WAY better and I can’t see why you should use this one. Just my thoughts :) I love Mad Hippie so much!!!

SuperT
Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Was a little skeptical at first coz the texture is weird and so is the smell. But wow!!! When I wash it off after 2 mins, I could not believe how smooth and supple my skin felt! So much that I didn’t even think I needed a second foam cleansing.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

Got this product when I ordered my favourite face cream - the Mad Hippie Face Cream. I like it! Sometimes I really want a manual exfoliant and this does not disappoint. I like the fact that I can use as much as I want and add as much water as I want when I use it. The downside for me is that I find it a bit drying for my dry skin and it is a small bottle. It has a clay-like consistency so I think it would be really great for someone with combination or oily skin. The scent is pretty mild so I think it would be good for sensitive skin as well. Because it dries my skin I will not repurchase but give it a try if you have oilier skin!

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Thank you for the parcel arriving in good condition within a week from order. Packaging are all good and brand new. Trying the items for the first time after reading reviews. Will try and update later on

Posted on May 2, 2022

The composition of the mask is excellent. Take the powder and mix with water in the palm of your hand. And the result? Deep facial cleansing like in a spa.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Quick way to add some glow to your skin. I use this every couple of weeks if my skin has started to feel dull. Has a nice light scent like most mad hippie products. Small bottle but lasts a long time with periodic use. Good for sensitive skin. Not one of my "can't live without" mad hippie products, but a great thing to have in your arsenal

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Mad Hippie is an amazing brand all over! I began using this a few months ago and my skin has never been so clear of blemishes and blackheads. I feel amazing and it hydrates my skin! 1000000% will buy again and recommend