Page 1 - Reviews - M3 Naturals, Premium Tea Tree Oil Foot Soak, 16 oz (1 lb) - iHerb
PK
Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I suffer from tinea infections and wanted a good quality essential oil infused foot soak to do every second night before bed. this is great, it draws out dead skin and calms my infections and allows my feet to dry out. I will purchase again. good value for the size. thankyou

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

It is great, Thank you that we can buy natural things,I will recommend them to all the people who are looking for all natural herbs

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

wonderfully relaxing after a long day of work, also nice as a gift

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I like this product. I often buy them.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I liked this tool very much. I do the pedicure myself, it used to take more time, now it's twice as fast. Legs rested and moisturized. Feeling of well-groomed, as from a SPA salon. The roster was very impressive. Many different oils. The size of the package is also good, I think it will last for a long time. I breed 1.5 tablespoons for 4 liters, maybe less. The price of course bites, but it's worth it.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Of course, I assumed that this was an interesting tool, but I could not even imagine that it would be so pleasant and delightful. Such incredibly pleasant sensations after taking these baths, both hot and cool, I have never experienced in my life. Happy shopping everyone 🍒

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

An excellent product for soaking feet, contains a rich complex of aromatic oils, it is very pleasant to use it.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

It's okay, after sports or a long walk, and the wind adjusts the mood, it brings you into a second world..

Posted on May 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I love this product. Great for feet

Posted on Apr 29, 2022