Page 1 - Reviews - Jason Natural, PowerSmile Whitening Paste, Powerful Peppermint, 6 oz (170 g) - iHerb
PK
Posted on Aug 28, 2021

Need to use a few times to see a result, I have been using for about two months and there is definitely a difference in the color of the tooth, we have become more white, recommend! If my review helped me I would love for you to like me ☺️ The picture I attached is after two months of using the toothpaste

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Absolutely gonna buy again, ithas a strong flavor but it has clean finish to it and that is how i actually like tooth paste . And absolutely whitening. I could see a huge difference after only few uses which is a plus. I definitely recommend. Not to mention the size of the tube. 👍👍👍

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

I've never been quite a fan of conventional toothpastes from the "big companies" with a bunch of fluoride and other harmful ingredients in their formulations. My need for a healthier alternative is something i keep focusing on, and not just the marketing of what it's been trying to be sold to me. Jason Naturals has blown my experience with this one. This beautiful formulation is a Gel-like type of toothpaste, and the powerful Peppermint Oil. Not only is an effective way to reduce plaque, but also helps clean the teeths and gum, and it can also kill common bacteria that can lead to cavities and gum disease. I was a bit skeptical from the reviews about the strong peppermint, but i didn't felt the same way at all. The flavor is very nice and foams lightly but cleanses VERY effectively. Throughout the that i dont have any bad smell coming out my mouth, my teeths are looking healthy white as i keep using it. I've been using it for 3 months and i am so happy with it. My oral health is wonderful ever since i started using this Peppermint Oil based toothpaste!

Posted on May 1, 2022

I decided to try this vitamin after hearing great reviews from friends and family. I've had a lot of improvement in the way I feel. Day by day, the quality of my life has been getting better. The energy I have is much better and it seems like my immune system is stronger as well. ...The best thing about this vitamin is that it's so affordable for

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Excellent ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ رائع للبشرة https://iherb-app-referral.onelink.me/jjIv/zrly8h9m I love ordering my product from iHerb App. Download and enjoy $5 off for your first order!

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

I have used it for 3 days now and haven't see any change on the colour of my teeth, but I would like to wait for some noticeable change. It smells natural and the size is good. Hope its ingredients are helpful. Btw, I love the simple design of the cover of this toothpaste lol

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Very good toothpaste, I buy several times. Very pleasant soft taste, refreshes breath for a long time. It really makes teeth brighter, as a tea and coffee lover I see the effect. She has an interesting texture. For me, this is a pasta that does not bother, so I take a large volume.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

This is my second time purchasing this toothpaste. I have allergy and sensitive lips from fluoride in toothpastes and this one without fluoride, I use it everyday and it doesn’t irritate my lips at all. Maybe the flavor not good for everyone but I don’t mind it. It does the job in cleaning the teeth so it’s good choice, overall I really like it I will purchase it again over and over.

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

it's my saving life tooth cleaning I really recommend buying it. good price for the quality. i use it every day and night. big good size, I really recommend Jason products they never disappointed me. it's my saving life cream I really recommend buying it. good price for the quality. I really recommend Jason products they never disappointed me.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

The size of the tube is good. The toothpaste tastes very nice with a good strong minty flavor. It seems to clean the teeth well. The breath is left smelling fresh. The delivery was prompt and packaged well in a strong box Will buy this again. It was a good shopping experience.