Page 1 - Reviews - Jarrow Formulas, IP6, Inositol Hexaphosphate, 500 mg, 120 Veggie Caps - iHerb
PK

Posted on May 8, 2022

My partner has a very high Iron overload due to a serious medical condition and blood transfusions. He has been on the IP6 for 2 1/2 weeks and his ferratin level has dropped already. We are monitoring this closely so will keep you updated . Would love to hear if anyone else has has success with this product. So far so good, lets hope it continues to fall. Love Iherb as their service and quick delivery time is second to none. Thanks

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

So far so good , the only downside is that it gives me a bit of tummy discomfort and slight lose stools . I take it first thing in the morning, 2 capsules at once . My mum on the other side can’t take it as she has a weird reaction, she get palpitations and chest pain after taking ip6….

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

Started taking this because I heard it's a natural iron chelator and after a month of taking it, my ferritin dropped from 9877 to 8693 which is pretty good considering it works faster than deferral which is a five-hour I.V. that has a few annoying side effects. Will keep taking this.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I suffer from chronic dyslipidemia. I have been using this product for more than 5 years, continuously and I keep my triglyceride and cholesterol levels at an acceptable level.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Very underrated but an extremely beneficial food supplement to be added to the daily routine. I take it on an empty stomach before going to bed at night and have not seen any side effects so far

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This is an excellent tool for reducing iron overload and reducinf oxidative stress in the long term. Jarrow's is a trusted brand in terms of quality. The cost to quantity ratio is great. It is made of simple ingredients.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Chelating supplements, I take this in combination with vitamin K and the calcification of my arteries is now three months later almost gone. Of course you'll have to make some diet changes too.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

If you looking to remove excess iron from the blood this is for you . Great for kidney health . Lots of evidence of slowing down cancer progression . Be aware binds to magnesium and calcium as well . Long term use mite lead to anemia .

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

one of things that helped me lowering iron lewels did help me lowering iron from 32 to 25 in 3 months 2 x2 caps daily + milk thistle drops+ curcumin

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

This helps your body in so many ways. Decreases fatty liver, metabolic syndrom, cancer risk, and it is anti-inflammatory. Knowing the research on it , I wouldn't be without it.