Page 1 - Reviews - Jack n' Jill, Bio Toothbrush, Dino, 1 Toothbrush - iHerb
PK
Posted on Jan 5, 2022

The quality of the ingredient in this tooth brush is good. The package size of it is very useful. I have added all these words just because the iHerb review tool force you to use the words they want and do not allow you to leave a short and honest review. The product is good - the review tool is not.

Posted on May 28, 2022

A cute little toothbrush that we love! My little girl is 18 months old and loves taking turns with mama brushing her teeth with her new toothbrush! It’s the perfect size for little hands and the head is a perfect size for a little mouth. The bristles are also great! Love that it is biodegradable after we are done with it. Perfect width to use on little teeth! Nice soft bristles. Love the characters on the toothbrushes and we only use Jack n' Jill!

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

Use these for my 4 years old. Made of bamboo so better for environment, and although my child still has a habit of chewing his toothbrush, this one seems to hold out a lil longer than your typical brush. Easy to hold in his hand and the wider brush head also seems to help cover more if the tooth when brushing.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I like that the body is plastic free and bristles are very soft. Great for babies, not so much for toddlers because the bristles are worn out quite easily.

Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Toothbrush has soft bristles and is a good size for baby. The eco packaging is a plus point.

Posted on Feb 1, 2021

Lovely size, weight and appeal to our toddler boy (he signs dinosaur excitedly when he sees it). Fits easily around his little mouth and the bristles are softer than the kids bamboo toothbrush brands we have tried. We are very happy with this one and we will buy again, especially for a young toddler with sensitive gums as teeth push through. LOVE that it's plastic free!

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Nice toothbrush for small kids with small head that is appropriate for the little mouth.

Posted on May 17, 2022

the handle size it’s perfect for little chubby hands to hold!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

My favorite toothbrush! Gentle yet lasting, great quality! I hope it is always available on iherb :)

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Good quality toothbrush. Great design and can be used by little ones