Page 1 - Reviews - J.Cat Beauty, X-Treme Access Pocket Shadow, XPS102 Walk of Stardom, 0.35 oz (10 g) - iHerb
PK
Ghizlane
Posted on Jul 29, 2021

I don’t know where to start with this eyeshadow palette. It was perfect for the look that I wanted. The colors are highly pigmented and they blended easily on my eyes. No funny smells and not much fallout either. Lasts all day... and that’s without eyeshadow primer! I’m very satisfied!

Posted on May 12, 2022

Fantastic pigmentation. Colours are so good. I have the other 2 shade palettes as well . Long lasting colour . Application wise it’s very good. Glides on easily . Easy to blend and no need to dab on a lot to see the colour. I herb order and delivery service is very good and reliable. It has been a saviour for me especially during the pandemic where travel was restricted and we couldn’t purchase our favourite make up and supplements from all over the world . Iherb is a one stop shop . It has it all .

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Like I wrote in the other colorway review, I would prefer if it came with a mirror so it'll be the perfect palette for on the go. However, the quality is really good for the price point. The shimmers are nice, and this colorway would be lovely for autumn with the golden hues!

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Great quality and size for the the price. The colors are quite nice and they show well on the skin. They have a nice texture that is not chalky and they actually give and alright coverage. They don’t have a scent as far as I’ve noticed and they didn’t cause any sensitivity reaction for me

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

This small shadow is very nice with high quality , it is including the most useful colour with this travel size , the package with coverage is amazing . It suitable for different ages

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

Great colors! More pigmented than I imagined. Each color is beautiful on its own or blended together. No scent. Very easy to experiment with color if you dont use alot of colors usually. Grear starter for anyone looking to branch out into colors.

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

it has beautiful colours and amazing pigmentation and reasonable price amazing👍

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

This is an excellent choice for me, the colors are great, the fixation of color is grat

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

wasnt impressed by the color payoff, if you want something subtle this is for you but it is hard to build up color if you want something bolder

Posted on Jun 28, 2021

Used for Halloween makeup and it did its job. I don't usually wear eye shadow so cannot commend on quality overall, but the price was good.