Page 1 - Reviews - Invisibobble, Original, Traceless Hair Ring, True Black, 3 Pack - iHerb
PK

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Try this because of the good reviews and i can say that it’s worth it !!! First i also think that this is expensive but it worth every penny !!!

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Decided to try the original brand of this type of ponytail holder. This version is smaller than I expected which should be okay for my medium thickness, shoulder length hair. Will update re: how well this brand holds my hair and its longevity.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Very good quality among the same types of hair bands

Posted on May 18, 2022

Great for a quick messy bun in the morning or to use during a workout.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

A winner in the market I have to say. Strong and consistent

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I don’t find it to hold my hair very good

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Didn’t have original rings before so I’m waiting more from this item than from average rings.

Irina
Posted on Nov 9, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Super! ⭐ Excellent rubber bands. High quality. Original Invisibobble! Finally I got them, I wanted them for a long time. It's great that they appeared on the site. Elsewhere they are much more expensive. These elastic bands hold the hair perfectly and, most importantly, do not break the hair. In general, I recommend 100% I hope my review will be useful for you, please like it👍

f0bda634-1842-465f-a614-1263ad4253a7
ba6c8b0a-d020-4114-9ff3-34f4386fa68a
a7bb87a7-9457-45f1-979e-5a93ef72f88d
bdfbb0ff-3e69-4f34-8111-d56aa3c92aad
NBlack
Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

For several years I have been using invisibobble hair bands, the quality is excellent, the hair does not wrinkle or pull out. Very comfortable and holds the hair well, if the elastic is stretched, I immerse it in boiling water, it takes its original look like new, and I use it again.

b917fa08-16dc-4ab1-b67a-a7f5fdc7a7b3
Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

They are tiny !! Received the package very quickly !!! Thank you for a quality product! absolutely everything corresponds to the description on the site !!! Click useful for rewards !!

13ba68ee-9e5b-49e4-a917-d9960b342e22