Page 1 - Reviews - InstaNatural, Age Defying & Skin Clearing Toner, 4 fl oz (120 ml) - iHerb
PK

BomBom
Posted on Oct 4, 2021

I like the package which is a spray bottle. If you use toner with cotton balls / pads there is a a lot waste. I usually apply 3 sprays on my face after cleaning my face. I don't notice a strong scent. I trust InstaNatural's products and have been very pleased with their serums and cleansers. I feel this toner benefits my skin by preparing my skin for absorbing serums.

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

I have been using this product for the past 4 years. it leaves my skin looking refreshed, healthy, and acne free! get it! My skin is combination

ff8f66e2-b263-4ba9-b894-73c54957220d
Posted on Oct 14, 2021

This is my go to toner. The best for my opinion. easy to use, huge quantity that lasts for at least 6-7 months, twice a day! Great results, really evens out your skin. As always, a great product fro InstaNatural.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

scent is nice, good for daily use for, good quality,

16923276-748f-4f36-9a3e-e0691096fda1
Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Great product. Sometimes when weather is humid, I use it alone. The only thing I don't like is the spraying function. I prefer pad it with hands on my face.

Posted on Jul 6, 2020

Have used this product in the past. I am always trying other products, just to see what’s out there. I could not find another product I liked as well. Will stick with this one. Love to use it as soon asI get out of the shower, while my face is still damp. Great toner. Would recommend.

Posted on May 5, 2021

The tonic has a pump in the set, which is very convenient for applying. Gives a pleasant feeling of freshness and hydration after application, for my combination skin came perfectly, used together with a moisturizing lotion of the same brand, the effect is excellent, I recommend to buy.

d55c5839-ca97-47a1-a717-43cdbe6df86c
Posted on Dec 24, 2021

I have not seen an improvement in my acne prone skin with this product however, I have only been using for one week. Perhaps it will take a bit longer. I has no odor and is light on the skin.

Posted on Nov 27, 2020

I have been using this product for about a year. The result is spectacular because it does work for my family members. I will continue repurchase the product for sure. Highly recommend it. Thank you iHerb for fast shipping, and great products. Cheers. If my review is helpful, please give me "a like". Thanks guys!

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Amazing chemical free ingredient list. I would definitely buy again!