Page 1 - Reviews - If You Care, Coffee Filters, No. 4 , 100 Filters - iHerb
PK
Posted on Jul 27, 2021

I'm a big coffee fan and I can't start the day without a few cups of freshly brewed coffee. I have tried different types of coffee filters and this is by far the best. I haven't bought any other kind since I found this. This filter makes really good coffee.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

My social life has been a shambles ever since I entered that awkward stage of puberty. Recently I decided that I could make improvements, and improve the lives of others by being a better person. I went vegan, got my body mass index back down to 21, bought new clothes, fixed up the kitchen, and learned how to disco dance. I found this album in a thrift store, "Even YOU Can Learn to Disco Dance". It worked. I got my new clothes on, and went out to the Club I had always wanted to go to in Town. It was called "Walt's Club". My appearance and my moves worked. In no time I was out in the center of the floor, twirling with the woman of my dreams. She looked at me. I looked at her. "Coffee at my place?" "I thought you would never ask!", she said. "C'mon baby, I have If You Care Coffee Filters No 4 100 count, let's make the stars come out tonight!" We posed for a photo in the kitchen, had coffee. "What marvelous coffee!" she said. I opened my shirt, showing a gold chain and a solid mat of chest hair. "It helped me grow out my chest hair, the filters doit." I said. We then got down to business, and proceeded to make spread sheets planning our financial and domestic life together. Pie charts, bar graphs, projected earnings and expenses, offspring factorization, and wills with burial benefits. We're still at it, two weeks later later. Thank you, If You Care Coffee Filters No 4 100 count.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Good filters. They don't add any unwanted taste to the coffee. I mainly use if for cold-brew and it does the job just as expected. Packed is nice with a close tab and overall quality feels great

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

These are good quality, all natural coffee filters. I bought them for my husband who drinks coffee once in a while. These were just the size we needed. I am glad he can use these natural filters rather than the bleached ones. And I was pleased to find them on iHerb since they have a low minimum for free shipping and deliver quickly.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

excellent quality, easy use, and perfect for dripping its exactly the size of one cup. the packaging can be used also as a carries. its made of safe material and doesn't have any taste of smell that might ruin my coffee. i ordered two times and would sure get more

Posted on May 2, 2022

I bought these on a whim, since my local store closed and I couldn't find V60 filters near me. They actually work well. I don't have to fold them over like other store-bought filters I've used in the past; they just kind of fit my drip filter.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

No problem with the quality of these filters. But note even though it says No 2 size, they are really too small for the Hario 2 cup dripper, and also the wrong shape! (They are flat across the bottom not triangular). This is my fault however as the pic clearly shows this. I had not yet received my dripper when I purchased these and wasn't aware there were so many variables!

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I usually use Malitta coffee filters as their quality is very good. This time, I tried this one since IF YOU CARE brand also produces great eco conscious products. I am picky when it comes to food related items. This is nonbleached filters of 100. A bit more expensive than that of Malitta but satisfied with the purchase. Likely buy again.

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

These filters are wonderful. They work perfectly, just like normal coffee filters, but they're home compostable, which is so convenient and eco-friendly. I did accidentally buy the wrong size, so I won't be buying this size again, but I just bought this product again in size No. 2, and I will be buying it again in the future. The packaging is simple but high enough quality for the job.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

I've been buying these filters for a couple of years. I've tried to source in my home country and can get them but they are twice the price as buying them through iHerb. As I use the drip coffee method, and have a twice a day coffee habit, these filters are perfect!