Page 1 - Reviews - Honey Gardens, Elderberry Syrup with Apitherapy Raw Honey, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar and Propolis, 8 fl oz (240 ml) - iHerb
PK
Posted on Dec 17, 2021

About three years ago, I started having a sore throat and runny nose. No big deal. But my sister-in-law gave me a bottle of this, said she uses it every day, so I started taking it. It immediately helped so I continued to use it. I feel like it adds another layer of immunity and fortifies me. The taste is something you have to get used to. I take it every morning and try to take it on its own.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

This is my favorite elderberry supplement. I like it that it has a mix of raw honey, propolis and ACV. It usually helps if the family is in a brink of having cold. It may have sharp taste due to ACV. But overall I would say that it's tasty and kids will gladly take it!

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

delicious and sweet elderberry syrup that's versatile in use - pour it over ice with some soda water for a fruity drink, or drizzle it over pancakes! i love elderberry when i feel ill, because its almost like a sweet treat that's good for my health. it helps improve my fighting chances against illness, and usually I feel better after drinking this!

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

Great quality, very well packaged, I also love the fact that it is in a glass bottle vs plastic. You can feel the affects immediately after one dose. We constantly stock up on this item. As soon as we start to have a little cough or congestions, we start out with the the elderlyberry syrup! Not to mentioned it has a good tatse.

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

This product tastes delicious and seems to have high quality ingredients. It's good both on its own or stirred into some soda water for a cordial-like effect. The apple cider vinegar gives it a bit of tanginess which is really nice. I am hoping this will have benefits for my immune system going into the upcoming cold and flu season!

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

Okay, I took a chance and I like this one! I haven't tried another brand because I spent a lot of time reading reviews all over the net before choosing one. This is my second bottle. The first one, I bought elsewhere, but went to iHerb to look for a replacement. Love that it has raw honey & organic ACV. It's sweet, but tastes fabulous! I take it by the teaspoon (as needed) or add it to sparkling water. It's nice to sip on before bedtime. Love that it's all natural without chemicals (additives, preservatives, etc.).

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

I have tried lots of different elderberry blends and this is by far my favorite. It is thick and coats your thoat well if you are feeling a bit sick. I love the kick of the apple cider vinegar and the honey / propolis adds just the right sweetness without the syrup being sugary. I keep it in the fridge and take a shot everyday. I do believe this regime has helped me stay healthy when colds and flu are going around.

Posted on Jun 30, 2021

I’ve been taking this for years! So happy to find on iHerb for a lot cheaper. I usually get it at Sprouts and it’s $18/ bottle! This is my go-to when I’m feeling under the weather or if I’m sick. The helps shorten the symptoms.

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Yes it really works. Feels itchy at the throat and starts to cough. After taking the fourth times, the symptoms became lesser and it tasted good too. It is a fast remedy and will not feel tired after taking this compared with usual medicine.

Posted on May 24, 2022

The taste was not bad, I enjoyed it. While using it I did not get sick, which is what I expected of a quality elderberry syrup that uses high quality ingredients. The package is quite large and lasted quite a while. It was nice not being as concerned with getting sick while using it.