Page 1 - Reviews - Himalaya, Botanique, Toothpaste, Neem, Pomegranate, Fluoride Free, 5.29 oz (150 g) - iHerb
PK

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

I have problems with gums health and thin enamel, and this toothpaste is a blessing It’s my third month and: 1. It has pleasant taste and ombré- nothing too much 2. The package is super comfortable for small bathrooms, because it stands not just laying down 3. My teeth became less sensitive

533b089f-0b5d-4f4c-86df-368a36a02852
a7b0269c-99dd-4442-a94b-6c6062b08990
Posted on Sep 19, 2021

We're really liking the Himalaya brand for toothpaste. Been using it for a bit over a year now and the flavour and texture are excellent. We prefer it over the Jason brand as that one tends to be too "paste-like" and sticky. Love the packaging of this one too!

Posted on May 13, 2022

This product is excellent. It is my favorite Himalaya product on iherb. Flavor is unique and leaves my mouth feel fresh and clean. Size is comparable to others. I use it everyday and feel confident I will continue to purchase it in the future. Highly recommend this high quality toothpaste. The product is gentle on my teeth and highly recommend it for people looking to get away from other products with harmful chemicals.

Posted on May 11, 2022

After two weeks of use, my gums are pinker than they have ever been. I have had less sensitivity in an area of irritated gums. I have also had for many, many years a pocket under one tooth that would never hug the tooth, even after scaling, and oral surgery on the gums. It is now snug around the tooth. Given these changes, plus the pleasant taste and reasonable price, I'll be purchasing this again.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

One of the best natural non flouride toothpaste around. It is a reasonable size and has a pleasant mild flavor of mint. The toothpaste cleans your teeth really well and keeps your mouth fresh for a long time. It comes in a very stylish but Eco friendly packaging and the price is good.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

Many natural toothpastes are too "spicy" for me - too much peppermint or cinnamon - just too strong. I don't have that problem with Himalaya Neem and Pomegranate toothpaste and I've used no other since the first time I ordered this (and that was years ago!) Highly recommend. No SLS - no fluoride to boot!

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I use this every time I get mouth sores because even regular sensitive toothpaste hurts my tongue and burns. This stuff still makes your mouth feel clean without hurting when your mouth is sore. The flavor sounds strange but it’s not. Mint flavors burn when you have an oral irritation so this stuff is great. Plus NEEM IS really good for your oral hygiene.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

It is one of my favourite brand - Himalaya. I am using this specific flavor for a years now. Very quality , non fluoride. They have different packagings and sizes for all ages. Composition of ingredients are also great. Gentle and fresh formula for sensitive and clean teeth. Benefits for my teeth are obvious

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

The package came in neatly and the size of the toothpaste is reasonable. I like the product because it keeps my teeth clean and white. The flavor is refreshing which is a plus and the quality of ingredients is good. I use it frequently, in the morning and night. Will definitely purchase more.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

You deffinitely taste tge neem, the pomegranate is not noticable at all which was disappointing. We chose this brand due to the ingredient list, which matched what we were looking for. It is quite spicy so my kids definitely wont use it. The neem has a medicinal taste which I dont mind, but my husband is not a fan.